I don't have that Friday feeling :o(

jojo76

I knew this would happen, so it's no great shocker. I started last Sunday and everything has been going well. I don't mind the taste of the packs, haven't had dog breath yet, minimal headache etc.

Bit fed up today though. My husband has been working away and he gets back tonight (yay!) but normally we would celebrate with a few drinks and a chinese. I'm still going to go out, I refuse to live like a hermit for months but I'm guessing the first one will be hard when I'll be on sparkling mineral water.

I'm sure it will get easier coping with that, but I feel a bit down in the dumps this afternoon. I refuse to quit though - still 100% in it. I think I just wanted to have a moan! :sigh:

Oh dear, I know how you feel.

My OH and I used to go out for a meal every day the weekends he came down to see me ( we live far apart till he can get a job here), now we don't because of my diet. Getting moaned at by my family for staying in all the time hahaha :)

It'll pass..it is hard going out not being able to even have a drink. I think some people have like a glass of wine as a treat but obviously that's not 100% on plan. Or you might find somewhere that serves Coke Zero just for a change.

I haven't cracked it yet. Let me know if you do xxx

I don't think the no booze on a friday would bother me if I could have something other than water! I have never seen a pub that does coke zero.

I'm going to try and perk myself up by getting dressed up, hair done, nails done and nice make up for my night out on the water. I shall have a good time no matter what!

That's the plan anyway - think positive!

Two years ago I went to see Enrique Iglasias in concert with my group of girlies. Before we went we went for a few drinks and an Italian. I took my CD pack with me and asked them to make it for me and serve it when they had their main meal. They did hahahaha. I had a great time on the water and soup and felt even better when they were all saying "Eeeeee I could never do what you do" or "Wow you must have so much willpower" - just encouraged me all the more.

So, I know exactly how you feel. I have just posted a thread needing help, so believe me I know EXACTLY how you feel. Come on you can do it. If I can do it, you can !!

Oh god I'm so with you!

I started Monday and my OH has been away all week not back until Sunday :-( so I'm home alone as little one stays at nannys on a Friday n my treat to look forward to is......... Drum roll please...... A coke zero! Pft!! Anyway a few weekends staying in is better than many weekends out feeling fat n frumpy! That's what I'm telling myself anyway :)

Well, after my little moan earlier I decided that the only person who can make me feel better is ME!

So, I showered using my best Molton Brown shower gel, used some of my Johnsons Holiday Skin to give my pale winter skin a glow, blow dried my hair properly, then straightened it to make it all shiney. I put make up on for the first time since New Years Eve and got my nice clothes out.

After less than a week my clothes look nicer already. I feel ready to go out now and I WILL have fun. I haven't seen my lovely husband since Sunday and I can't wait to see him. He'll be back in about 15 mins - then I'm off to paint the town red (on sparkling mineral water :D)

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.:)

Hope your having fun jojo. My hubby is back tomorrow after two whole weeks away - yay! We alway get a carry out, or go out on a Saturday night so tomorrow will be the start of adjusting to life with Exante!

I am determined not to cheat so will be slurping my soup at the dinner table while Hubby has a steak :)

Well, after my little moan earlier I decided that the only person who can make me feel better is ME!

So, I showered using my best Molton Brown shower gel, used some of my Johnsons Holiday Skin to give my pale winter skin a glow, blow dried my hair properly, then straightened it to make it all shiney. I put make up on for the first time since New Years Eve and got my nice clothes out.

After less than a week my clothes look nicer already. I feel ready to go out now and I WILL have fun. I haven't seen my lovely husband since Sunday and I can't wait to see him. He'll be back in about 15 mins - then I'm off to paint the town red (on sparkling mineral water :D)

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.:)

Good for you :) you go girl :)
Enjoy your evening ;)

Enjoy your evening and well done for not giving in :D

Thanks guys!

I did have a great night, and it was much easier than I thought. There was a new barman in our local so I didn't get raised eyebrows when I went to the bar ordering water. It would have been better I we were allowed diet coke, or even lemon in our water but nevermind. I did it, I enjoyed it and it gave me confidence that I can still have a life :eek:)

jojo76 said:
Thanks guys!

I did have a great night, and it was much easier than I thought. There was a new barman in our local so I didn't get raised eyebrows when I went to the bar ordering water. It would have been better I we were allowed diet coke, or even lemon in our water but nevermind. I did it, I enjoyed it and it gave me confidence that I can still have a life :eek:)

That's great you had a lovely time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back