I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

Thank you very much,

Back on it this morning and found it pretty easy so far!

Still feeling fragile and turned down a breakfast cob :)

Very happy bunny

X

Oh it was so much fun!

The brides sister hired a DJ and dance floor and I tend not to like those environment as such eg clubs but I think that is a confidence thing but I really enjoyed it as I class it as a "safe" environment! X

I know just what you mean, I'm still way too self conscious but fingers crossed I'll come out of my shell eventually :)

Hope you've had a good day x

As some of you may remember I was questioning my relationship and it's all become clear and I've called off my engagement!

I'm happy about the decision, a little nervous about telling other people but I'm what matters regardless!

X

Sorry it wasn't working out, but it's great that you have made a decision and are happy with it. Don't worry what anyone else thinks or says; as you've said - you're what matters x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah I know I've made the right decision, I know there will be times when I'm Lonely ect but I can cope with that!

Next time I'm not settling for anything less than I deserve.

My eating is still going good, finding it is requiring more will power and encouragement than previously but I'm still solidly sticking to it!

Big weigh in a week tomorrow (followed by my smear test)

Really hoping I've got over the 20lb mark! I'm not going to weigh myself until I see my Gp!

I do not and will not be 25 and 25 stone!!

Hi guys

Still going strong with my eating managing to stay under my calories! As I haven't weighed myself I do not feel confident I have lost much weight!

Hoping it carries on as I'm coming to the end of my fourth week! Big way in is a week today really hoping I'm close to the 2 stone marker!

Unfortunately I'm back away early next week with work so strong will power and good choices will be needed throughout!

I've noticed something are getting bigger, unfortunately it's mainly my bra's

I do not want to be 25 and 25st!!!

X

I know I said I would not weigh myself until next week but I could not resist! I've lost bother 3 love taking me over 20lb now!!! I'm really doing this! Xx

Well done Kelly on the over 20lbs :) fabulous that is. Glad you've sorted the relationship situation out as I bet you can focus on your weight now. I know I wouldn't be able to resist weighing myself either lol.

You keep it up as you're doing it indeed :) x

Thank you Katie!

I think it was the weight loss which made me see other things clearer, my loss is my main focus now!

The doctor said I shouldn't weigh myself but I've had too! X

Ok another challenge today!

My parents are away so this would be prime over eating time. So I've planned my meals and trying very hard to stick to!

I'm managed to keep myself busy but I'm having a friend Over tonight for dinner so I know I won't be eating until at least 8pm!

Any advise guys?

X

I managed to stick to my plan yesterday and did not over eat and ended up with calories to spare by the end :)

Yesterday I cooked up a big batch of BBQ pulled chicken, which is for hen party/dinner party I am throwing at the weekend for my best friend! I decided to cook so I could still be in control of what I was eating and not be tempted if a take away was ordered!

I have frozen some small portions for myself and put in the freezer! And left some in a container as we are going out for my uncles birthday on Tuesday and the food is a hot buffet of which I can only have rice so I'm taking my own to help me stay on track!

Still feeling very determined but at the same time nervous that some how I will mis calculate something and end up putting weight on :(

I do not want to be 25 and 25stone x

It seems like to me that you have everything planned, which it's good that you are planning ahead and finding ways around the whole social eating situation, it can be tricky I know to stay social and diet but with you making/taking your own food you'll be just fine. I don't think you'll miscalculate, I think that's just your mind playing tricks with you.

I admire your focus. Keep that up and you'll be at goal soon enough. When is the first official weigh in again?

My first slip up today :(

I've been up since 5am travelled 400 mile and I've still got dinner to eat in a restaurant with only 500 calories remaining.

We set off this morning for meetings at our southern offices and a training course tomorrow. I took breakfast, a sandwich and snacks with me to help me stay in control! Had my breakfast a little too early which lead me to have my sandwich in the car whilst travelling, so I was hunger again by lunch time! I had a Subway it was just chicken and salad but it was more calories than I was expecting. So now with a night in a hotel and a meal in the restaurant I only have 500 calories to spare!

I really do not want to go over my calories :(

I do not want to be 25 and 25st!

X

It seems like to me that you have everything planned, which it's good that you are planning ahead and finding ways around the whole social eating situation, it can be tricky I know to stay social and diet but with you making/taking your own food you'll be just fine. I don't think you'll miscalculate, I think that's just your mind playing tricks with you. I admire your focus. Keep that up and you'll be at goal soon enough. When is the first official weigh in again?

My first official weigh in is Thursday this week! X

Right well I went over my calories last night, but kept under my 5% fat so was still able to take my Orlistat! Feeling really annoyed by that and I feel like my body can tell as it was really bloated :(

I think it has made me even more determined to carry on! Straight back on it this morning even when faced with a cooked hotel breakfast! I do not want it!

I do not want to be 25 and 25stone !!!

These things happen, but you can't change it so it's just about using this experience to stop it happening again. I wouldn't be too hard on yourself though as it's hard enough dieting in our comfort zone never mind out of it. You'll get the hang of it and I'm sure uou are back on track :)

you our must be very excited for weigh in tomorrow

What did you pick for dinner in the end lovely? When I was slim in my younger days I was amazing in restaurants - always went for meat and veg and just totally ignored any potatoes. In pizza restaurants always went for salad. Really need to get back to doing that

Is your WI tomorrow?

I went for chicken, baked potato and salad, however it was a harvester so I had a bread roll too!

I'm very excited about tomorrow but nervous at the sane to be honest! Starting seeing the difference in my clothes now! My "skinny" trousers are not so skinny anymore! So they have been demoted from going out wear to office clothing as they are pretty new and would like to get some wear out of then!

X

Back