i dont want to be a fat bride :(July 13th 2013..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I really wish i could be one of them girls that are happy no matter what size they are.. but im not. I feel like a skinny girl in a fat girls body- trapped!

I have lost 7 stone, going from 24stone to 16st10. But after months of stuffling my face i am now back to 20stone.. i could cry! tried dresses on that are stunning, but i dont feel right. I feel like im stuck with the old fashioned type dress as i cant get my size 20 arse into anything stunning! when at my thinist i tried a size 16 dress on and it fitted gorgeous, i then felt stunning..

i dont know what to do!im on Cambridge atm, on my final restart. think im going to do this until next year and get the biggest chunk [excuse pun!] off then start weight watchers.

So.. Ladies, i have 6-7stone i WANT AND NEED to lose before my wedding.. COMON!!!!:D

Hi Kimmie,

Long time no see (or is it read?). The last we messaged you had just had your surgery and were pleased. I guess the having to eat during recovery made it difficult to get back on track. I get that. I had lost about 1 1/2 stone and was less than a stone from being back at goal... when I went on holiday -- I managed a STS, then continued the STS for about 6 weeks total before the not exercising caught up with me and I started to regain. I am up more than 1/2 a stone. So, I am on holiday again (Portugal atm) but it is self-catering (on purpose) -- and I am hoping for a STS. Then, I will go back to doing a CD 810 type thing or WW (or combo) to start back losing. I am so tempted to do CD SS, but I know that it seems to slow my metabolism right down and my losses after the first couple of weeks are no better than with WW or SB.

Anyway, enough about me... I was just updating you let you know that you are not alone in the backsliding department. I know you can do this... when it the wedding?

Mel

Oops -- just saw it in your signature. You have almost two years -- I think you can do this. Good luck!

Hi Kimmie

I am on Cambridge - I have another 2 stone to go to get to my ideal, so I am aiming for 2.5 knowing that I will put a bit back on once I start to maintain.

It is so hard being good, trying to drink water and avoid my weekend drink! But, I can do it, and so can you! :) Just think of that dress.

Back