Attack I dont want to eat! No appetite at all :(

onceinabluemoon

Whilst I realise this is probably a good thing it is very hard to cram meat in my mouth and swallow when I have no appetite at all. Today is my last day on attack today and I'm not even looking forward to veggies tomorrow.

I am making myself eat as I know I have to but am getting no enjoyment out of it.

Is this normal or am I just weird?

Thank you, that does help. I was beginning to get a little concerned when reading how everybody else is craving this or that and I could go the whole day without eating anything, good to hear it will probably soon pass. (No doubt I will wish it was back once I"m starving all the time)

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply.

Good Morning, I felt a bit like that at first but I spent some time looking for different recipes that would make the food a bit more interesting. Made Dukan meatloaf last night and it was yummy! Also find that a good walk gives me more appetite. Got 3 dogs so I've no excuse not to get out. PV day today so a nice tuna salad for lunch. Never thought I'd say this but can't wait:)

I'm 6 weeks into Dukan and I still get days like this - yesterday was one of them but dont know why and its always a PP day. I much prefer PV days because I do love veg and im liking rhubarb when I can find it.

ive not felt like not eating but definately not as hungry as i was before i started. ive not craved anything that i can have either

that's good news :)

I have a pack of chocolate buttons in my bag and I am amazed at my self control in not even wanting them. This is the first diet I have ever been on that has allowed me that. It kind of makes me realise its the last diet I will ever be on.

Back