I feel like im going to crack

Ok...I'm officially cracking up and I don't know what to do. My packs never arrived because apparently I didn't complete my order properly. So have re ordered but because I was so geared up for it I decided to have two boiled eggs for breakfast and dinner instead as i thought it was pure protein. Not sure what I was thinking. I was totally dysfunctional today at work and could barely talk properly at one point. So of course rebelled and binged after perservering for two days, 8 eggs, water and tonnes of black coffee. Must not let an immediate lapse ruin my thought process for when my packs arrive. So angry with myself for giving in though.

I think anyone would have cracked eating so little. You're lucky you didn't make yourself ill

Hope the packs come soon

If you are not on packs you must eat properly! No wonder you ended up binging as you were starving yourself - a few eggs a day is not going to be enough to keep your brain functions going hon.

Eat sensibly - look at the meals on thr exante website and follow those while you wait for your pack to arrive.

I hope your packs arrive soon, in the mean time you must make sure you're eating properly x

Just write off today, eat healthy normal food until the packs arrive xx don't let those demons get inside your head it's only a tiny setback x

Back