I give up!!!!

cool...... Nah food is evil hahaha Glad you are feeling b8r xxxx Cant wait for July woooo hoooooo

OMG WOW...yeah hide em...god, that brings back memories form when i was younger mum says i wasnt allowed so i hid them and changed at a mates hehehehe
Must mean you look sexy in em ... i would take it as a compliment xx

hehe dead right hun... you can post em to mine if you get desperate n run outta hiding places he he he

All credit to you Nic i wouldnt even attempt it!! xx

Thanks TJ XXX I am nuts lol Sorry to hear about Millie hunni, matt was in and out of peads when he was 1 .....with asthma ...we could have lived there nightmare ..bless her cotton socks xx

Lil...yeah there are benefits...but, not entirely single anymore ...whoop whoop although no onee will ever tell me what to do lol

Err not single?? what did i miss lol x

Night hun xxxx

Night honey sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Err not single?? what did i miss lol x
I did say not exactly single.....
Hopefully you missed the beginnings of something fab!!! Not going to count my chickens just yet ...but, yeeehhhaawwww lol

Awwwwwww hope so babe xx

:Dme tooo....but we'll see:D:character00238:

All credit to you Nicki for giving it a go.

Word of warning re builders! I had a really dishy builder come round to do a quote and chose his firm to do the job, thinking a nice bit of eye candy there!!! Alas, he was hardly ever onsite but his partner was! I called him ferret for obviously reasons and was glad to see the back of him!!! Lol!!!

x

He he he ....what good sales technics they use...mine is my sisters next door buck one neighbour ...hes done some good work for them and others on the street so i went with him x

You can't beat personal recommendation.

If he didn't live so far away I'd have my sister's OH any day as he's brilliant. Unfortunately he's snowed under with work and is in the middle of extending their house! He's from up your way.

x

fair play to you hun its something i would not have even attempted! good on ya for having a go x

Back