I got the job!!!

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
FINALLY......after 2 weeks of waiting...

I am finally going to be a Training Manager!!!

I now need to go and buy some suits and guess what....im NOT going to struggle!!!!

YES, im going to have to probably buy the largest size in NEXT BUT i can actually go shopping in 'skinny shops' as i like to call them and NOT rely on evans dowdy clothes!!!

more money, more responsibility, more perks ....the downside....i have to leave my wonderful job and give up my company car :( but its ALL worth it!!

thanks for all waiting with me lol

congratulations x

Well done! I was so pleased when I saw it on FB. You've done well hun :D xx

Great Stuff missy, is this the one in Town?

Yes, I'll stand missy lunch. :)

well done you!!!! about time they contacted you! and ooh get you with you power suits and exec meetings at lunch with jim ;)

thanks everyone :D

jim yes it's the one in town, i do however only get half n hr lunch lol so we may have to meet at a later date lol

the shopping was meant to be today but i managed to clock the pin on my credit card and have to wait for the bank to send me a new one so the shopping has had to be postponed lol

weeeeeeeeee *excited*

thanks everyone :D

jim yes it's the one in town, i do however only get half n hr lunch lol so we may have to meet at a later date lol

the shopping was meant to be today but i managed to clock the pin on my credit card and have to wait for the bank to send me a new one so the shopping has had to be postponed lol

weeeeeeeeee *excited*

Of course love, any time you're ready. :)

I am so pleased for you.

Delighted for you Missy! It's so nice to be the one who gets picked!

Hope you get yourself some killer suits too!

Back