i had a bite of the damn sarnie

:cry:eek:ooh , it got too much . i have had a bite of a sarnie. i feel racked with remorse. i couldnt stop myself. it was only one bite but that was one bite too many ....... not sure i can cope with just fluids... i could never have my jaws wired !!!!! will i be able to have bars next week ? :break_diet:

Sue, it's just one bite, that's all. You should have chewed it and spat it out again - I've been known to do that in my dim and distant CD past :eek:

I know what you mean about the fluids. It can get really boring sometimes. Why not try some of the recipes on the sticky. There are loads of them. I've never tried them personally as I'd hate to waste my packs but lots of people seem to love them. Actually on second thoughts I might try the choc fudge when I get more supplies this week :D

Just don't eat anything else or you will hate yourself for it. One bite does not mean a major collapse.

:whoopass:

Well slapped bum for you.... we are all human Sue, and has that settled your craving?? Well now drink water water and more :tear_drop:!! I think it is from week 2 you can have bars, and they are lovely, although some people find that they start cravings off, but you have to try it for yourself...

Don't beat yourself up, you stopped at a bite! put it behind you hunny you can do this! we both can!

Love

i fancy the perfect bar but cant have bars til my 2nd week !!!! not really a cake kind of person , so not sure i would like muffins. i do like the veg soup i think it is my fav and i can get it lump free..... but i like soup ( with bread !!!) and thats hard. been drinlling it from a mug cos if its in a dish then the bread will come out to play .
i just lost all self control , will power gone , couldnt bear the thought of spitting it out, so down the hatch it went.:cry:

:Dno offense taken but i have rather a large arse to slap !!! its so big it creeps up my back an down my thighs uuurrrghhh . thats why i am doing this , i want a slim bottom .

Get clenching them butt cheeks!! Only joking... well that will be a disappearing butt then, stick to the plan and you will lose 1 stone a month at least!!... don't do what I did and compare yourself to anyone, just do this for you and you alone! as long as you lose 1 stone a month that is the main thing... keep up your good work...

Love

Don't panic hun!!!!!!!! Drink loads and get right back on it. That's great that you don't feel like having another ;)

cheers girls , maybe i will stick a picture of my full moon backside on the fridge !!! funnily enough my DH has lost 7 lb since i have been on this diet as i havent been cooking meals for him daily so he has been skipping, cos he cant be bothered. so question is which one of us will be the slimmest,.

come on Sue, you can't let the girly side down against a mere man :D

Back