I had it.. Enough is enough!

Today is weigh in day.. and I'm down 8 pounds. I think it would have been more if I would have drank more water.. I really am having trouble with that!! Weight today is 244. *up 1.5 from when I checked 2 days ago, but that's ok.. still happy with my progress. Heading to town now to buy some big jugs of Spring water.. this week I will make sure to get that in!! Thanks for all the support everyone!! XOXO

:party0023:

well done!!!!!
8lbs your 1st week is fab!! and i agree, the water can really really feel like a chore at times but it passes. and if you still find it hard next week, perhaps you should talk to your CDC about water flavourings. it helps loads!!!

if you keep up the excellent work through the coming weeks, its going to just melt away! i, still, cant believe that ive lost nearly 65lbs so far...in 4 months! so stick to it. :)

here's to another great week on CD to us all, and especially you.

:talk017:

Well, I totally fell off the wagon for quite some time & gained quite a bit (again).. but back on track once again. Today is day 2.. doing Cambridge SS. Will check in after 1st weigh in. Current weight is 280.

Well, I'm pretty happy because it's only going on day 3 and I'm already down 6 pounds. Whoohoo. So glad for that.. it will help me to stay inspired to keep going.

Just checking in.. this is day 4 & all is well.

Weight is still about the same.. but it's not weight in day yet, so we'll see what happens. (Friday)

Today I'm adding an all veggie salad to my menu, but only for today.. Might do this every once every 4-5 days if I'm craving something crunchy. I figure it's better this than falling off the wagon and eating something I shouldn't. I really want to stick to strict SS the best I can.. just taking it one step at a time.

I have a big date on Oct 23rd I'd love to buy some new smaller size clothes for.. so, that's my first "BIG" goal.

Going to keep at it.

Well here I am yet again with a restart. Just not going to allow myself to give up that easily.. I can't. The weight keeps jumping back on me and I'm getting more miserable by the minute. Sad, esp when there is something I can do about it and for some reason just don't. But no more. I'm going to rededicate myself starting today.. and somehow make it through this.

I'm starting at 280 this time.. ugg I know.. But, have to start here.
Will post my progress along the way.

Here's to a new fresh start.

Gettin my mind right!... I'm totally ready to do this! Looking forward to "crossing over" to ONEDERWORLD! ... Just going to take things 1 day at a time!

Tomorrow will be my official day 1.. today I did ok, but only started mid-day.. so, just going to count tomorrow as my official day 1. Looking forward to getting things moving!

Ok.. Now, for the record.. Because I will be starting tomorrow "Friday".. I will make that my official weigh in day too. So, next Friday will be posting my first week 1 results. Can't wait .. getting excited!

Things going well.. hanging in there. The hardest part is remembering that I'm not going to be eating when the time comes and others are talking about it. It's like I have to force myself to remember that I'm doing this.. and not give in to eating food out of habit. Weird.

Anyhow.. things are going good. Will weigh in Friday -- but it will only count as 1/2 weeks weight loss because I started late. Had a lot of drama in my life the past few days, but finally on track.

Hey.. well, today is not my weigh in day, but had to take a quick peek to see how things were going. I'm down to 273.. so that's 7 lost already for the week.. and will have the full weeks results on Friday.
Things are moving right along..

Well today is Thursday, and not doing so hot.. but am not giving in! Going to keep moving forward... have plenty of time and going to take advantage of it...

Just came to the site to read some, and try to stay motivated and on track.. it always inspires me to visit here. Here's to pressing on!

;)Keep on distracting yourself and there will be big smiles against EVERY one of your short term goals - go YOU!:D

Back