I hate N.Ireland some times :(

ha funniest ws the film 300...

my fela mate jerry said...

oooh lauren have u see tree hundred??

an i was like erm.. no i avnt yano... tree hundred?

an e was like no... tree... t-reeee hundred

hahaha

xxx

haha well theres northern ones too!!

they say norn iron for northern ireland.. is that the one??

anywasy theres squillions of them, i say there like the queens irish leprechauns when there all in their army uniforms cos there green haha xxx

Whoop whoop!!! lol!!!

Thats not to far from Glengormley where my boyfriend lives :)

OMG all my family live in Glengormley!!!! I am gonna be there next weekend!

I don't really like NI myself - i had to live there at the age of 10 - and have bad memories. I really become introverted out there cos of the English accent :(

haha well theres northern ones too!!

they say norn iron for northern ireland.. is that the one??

anywasy theres squillions of them, i say there like the queens irish leprechauns when there all in their army uniforms cos there green haha xxx

Haha!! norn iron, yup thats the one lol!!

Green leprauchans :8855:

OMG all my family live in Glengormley!!!! I am gonna be there next weekend!

I don't really like NI myself - i had to live there at the age of 10 - and have bad memories. I really become introverted out there cos of the English accent :(

Yeah, some people can be VERY VERY predjudice against people with english accents, (when we moved here about 5 years ago from wiltshire and I had the english accent, I was bullied etc )

Are you going to be staying in Glengormley?? Im going to be in glengormley all that week If you want to go for a black coffee :)

It's been a lot of years since I was in Belfast....I thought all that kind of nonsense was and truly over with now, even if it was only a scare.

Yeah, some people can be VERY VERY predjudice against people with english accents, (when we moved here about 5 years ago from wiltshire and I had the english accent, I was bullied etc )

Are you going to be staying in Glengormley?? Im going to be in glengormley all that week If you want to go for a black coffee :)

yeah i am staying right in the centre of Glengormley...my mum lives near the little park! Not the road with the hill but the other one! I went to school in Glengormley - bloody hated it! Didn't help that at the time I was an English Catholic living on a Protestant estate :sigh:

It's been a lot of years since I was in Belfast....I thought all that kind of nonsense was and truly over with now, even if it was only a scare.

The Ira n all is "gone"

But theres a new group coming about thats been setting up alot of bombs etc.. Cant remember what they are called but apparently they are doing it against drugs and violence... So it could have been them...(how they work out that bombs will stop violence I dont know... But hey)

yeah i am staying right in the centre of Glengormley...my mum lives near the little park! Not the road with the hill but the other one! I went to school in Glengormley - bloody hated it! Didn't help that at the time I was an English Catholic living on a Protestant estate :sigh:

Ahh yes I know where you mean!!

He lives near Harmin estate..

What school did you go to while there?? xx

There are bad people every where you go, no matter what country

totally agree....Northern Ireland has had it's fair share of problems but the people here have always been friendly and 'get on with things' - in spite of the 'troubles'

I think it's a great place to live.....

Debz x

I am orrignally from Northern Ireland myself but I always think of it as my home no matter where I am in the world and want to settle myself back there in the future. My friend and myself was attending the pre driving course exam when the car bomb exploded in Omagh on the 15th Aug 1998. My friend lost her arm and I nearly lost my leg, I have a scar from my ankle to my hip on my left side and I now walk with a limp. Im scared for life but what brings ya down will make ya stronger and it didnt stop me from heading for my dreams. The only thing is I never wear skirts or dresses as I am self conscious off the scare and answering peoples questions regarding it as I never liked talking about it. The first time I will wear a dress since it happened will be for my wedding and thank god its long enough otherwise I wouldn't. My cousin was also shot dead where he was heading for a football match in aughnacloy and a british soldier killed him instantly. But no matter what has happened in the past there is always the good things about Northern Ireland as well and I am proud of where I came from, it makes ya a better person!!

Aww bless chick... I can understand your self conciousness... But you shouldnt look at it as something ugly.. its apart of you and your life and what has happened to you...
It is horrible when people ask because it does bring up painful memories...

My sister was in a car crash when she was younger and has a big scar on her cheek.. and she has been bullied her whole life because of it and hasnt been able to hide.. But she is absoultley beautiful still, and we have had to help her to see that...

It isnt something ugly just something extra that you have xxx

I am orrignally from Northern Ireland myself but I always think of it as my home no matter where I am in the world and want to settle myself back there in the future. My friend and myself was attending the pre driving course exam when the car bomb exploded in Omagh on the 15th Aug 1998. My friend lost her arm and I nearly lost my leg, I have a scar from my ankle to my hip on my left side and I now walk with a limp. Im scared for life but what brings ya down will make ya stronger and it didnt stop me from heading for my dreams. The only thing is I never wear skirts or dresses as I am self conscious off the scare and answering peoples questions regarding it as I never liked talking about it. The first time I will wear a dress since it happened will be for my wedding and thank god its long enough otherwise I wouldn't. My cousin was also shot dead where he was heading for a football match in aughnacloy and a british soldier killed him instantly. But no matter what has happened in the past there is always the good things about Northern Ireland as well and I am proud of where I came from, it makes ya a better person!!

OMG I never knew, so sorry to hear all that, brother works in Omagh now and still feels the sadness over whats happened.. I love the place, people in Tyrone are lovely (amazing accents to boot), and drink like me (well like I used to!).. its a great place steeped in a lot of history and every day making more history.. Wish it could be normal but its not and its part of life up there and a lot of other places, was searched in London cos they thought I might be a terrorist once.. me?? with my angel smile!! lol.. well they searched my bag for potential bombs they said..

Aww bless chick... I can understand your self conciousness... But you shouldnt look at it as something ugly.. its apart of you and your life and what has happened to you...
It is horrible when people ask because it does bring up painful memories...

My sister was in a car crash when she was younger and has a big scar on her cheek.. and she has been bullied her whole life because of it and hasnt been able to hide.. But she is absoultley beautiful still, and we have had to help her to see that...

It isnt something ugly just something extra that you have xxx

OMG I never knew, so sorry to hear all that, brother works in Omagh now and still feels the sadness over whats happened.. I love the place, people in Tyrone are lovely (amazing accents to boot), and drink like me (well like I used to!).. its a great place steeped in a lot of history and every day making more history.. Wish it could be normal but its not and its part of life up there and a lot of other places, was searched in London cos they thought I might be a terrorist once.. me?? with my angel smile!! lol.. well they searched my bag for potential bombs they said..

To be honest its not something that i like talking about. Some people can be cruel with their comments which is one reason why i dont wear dresses or even flip flops or anything that is going to show my feet or legs. But I have to learnt to grow up with it and since the bombings i've received counselling as I used to get terrible nightmares over it but thankfully I am forever grateful that I am here to tell the tale unfortunately a few others weren't so lucky and those are the ones that deserve the sympathy. I may walk with a limp but I still am fit to walk thats all that matters and I am living a normal life. Thank god!!

Lmao.. I always thought you were a shady character ollie :p

hehe, I so am..

To be honest its not something that i like talking about. Some people can be cruel with their comments which is one reason why i dont wear dresses or even flip flops or anything that is going to show my feet or legs. But I have to learnt to grow up with it and since the bombings i've received counselling as I used to get terrible nightmares over it but thankfully I am forever grateful that I am here to tell the tale unfortunately a few others weren't so lucky and those are the ones that deserve the sympathy. I may walk with a limp but I still am fit to walk thats all that matters and I am living a normal life. Thank god!!

u've a great attitude with life, so much respect for u x

Ahh yes I know where you mean!!

He lives near Harmin estate..

What school did you go to while there?? xx

St Mary on the Hill - which as you guessed is on top of the hill in Glengormley!

Back