I hate N.Ireland some times :(

Nope dont blame ya!!

Where abouts were you when you were here??

I was at RAF ALdergrove so as English as they come:p I was there 1991-1997, Loved nights out in Antrim, I am still in contact with loads of friends over in N.Ireland, I love the accent, I was lucky I was always made very welcome!

OMG seems so long ago now, but only yesterday does that make sence!!

You would have Lived there when we lived there!!

But I was only a bambino... We lived there like 1994 time I think!!!

And when my mum and dad split up he had a mess room up there in like 2003, i liked it up there... but the chippy/pizza/kebab van was faaaar to close!!! lol!!

and yup it makes perfect sense :)

You would have Lived there when we lived there!!

But I was only a bambino... We lived there like 1994 time I think!!!

And when my mum and dad split up he had a mess room up there in like 2003, i liked it up there... but the chippy/pizza/kebab van was faaaar to close!!! lol!!

and yup it makes perfect sense :)

I probaly babysat you at some point haha between me my sister and my 2 good friends we had a right babysitting circle going on lol!!!

I used to do boxing with the RAF Chippy man, and the civi chippy man was also lovely! well there was 2 on the go then anyway lol

I sound old! I am only 28:D

Im from belfast and love it here :) its really not as bad as it sounds and has come a long way in past few years.. im quite proud of my wee city.

I probaly babysat you at some point haha between me my sister and my 2 good friends we had a right babysitting circle going on lol!!!

I used to do boxing with the RAF Chippy man, and the civi chippy man was also lovely! well there was 2 on the go then anyway lol

I sound old! I am only 28:D

Lol when my mum gets in im going to show her your photo and see if she recognises you :)

sorry to crash this thread...BUT - I love Northern Ireland :):)

YES - we have had our problems...BUT the people who live here are simply THE BEST......endof !

Back