I HATE SOUP diaries WW Stylee

Weigh in: 16 stone 2 pounds - STS for the 3rd week running - FFS!!!!! I have no idea what to do! :-( Holiday is 6 weeks away and that plane seat is gonna be so uncomfortable

Monday 17 June 2013
- Start me new new job today - woo hoo!

Breakfast
apples

Lunch 13
Ham Wrap, salad and salad cream 6
strawberries, cucumber and cherry tomatoes
2 x alpen lights 3
2 x options hot choc 2
value crisps 2

Left work knackered and ravenous. Had such a tummy ache on way home and felt so weak :-(
Got home and ate 2 bowls of puffed wheat 5 - not very big but was in dire need of food. Then snacked on ham whilst making girls packed lunches. (2)

Dinner 9
Basics cottage pie, veg 6
Potatoes 2
Gravy 1

Total 29

Still starving and feel awful. A pack of jaffa cakes literally fell out of cupboard whilst i was making my lunch for tomorrow - didnt know i had any - I dont now :-(((

What the hell am i gonna do for tomorrow?? Feel so crap today :-(

x

Took extra lunch today :)

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Breakfast 2
Puffed wheat & Skimmed milk 2
apple

Lunch 13
Ham salad warburton square wrap 6
pineapple, cucumber, cherry toms 0
ww yogurt 1
2 x laugh cow extra light 1
2 x options hot choc 2
2 alpen lights 3

Dinner 7
Fish pie & Veg 7

Snacks 18
3 value choc bars 6
3 custard creams 6?
Boiled egg WW sarnie 6

total 40

Hey Sweetie, Sorry I've not been around :-( How is the new job going? X

buggered if i know what to do anymore, friday-sunday i was 16 stone, this morning 16.4!

Monday 24 June 2013

Breakfast 2
12g puffed wheat & 75ml skimmed milk 2

Lunch 13
salad 0
salad cream 1
80g prawns 1
Ham salad wrap 6
2 x alpen lights 3
2 x options hot choc 2
strawberries 0

Dinner 9
2 x ww sausages 3
wok noodles 6
loadsa veg

Total so far 24

buggered if i know what to do anymore, friday-sunday i was 16 stone, this morning 16.4!

Monday 24 June 2013

Breakfast 2
12g puffed wheat & 75ml skimmed milk 2

Lunch 13
salad 0
salad cream 1
80g prawns 1
Ham salad wrap 6
2 x alpen lights 3
2 x options hot choc 2
strawberries 0

Dinner 9
2 x ww sausages 3
wok noodles 6
loadsa veg

Total so far 24

4lb on overnight?!? Water Retention maybe? X

Hi. You sound so frustrated with your diet. I was interested to know does your 1 day dukan help things? Not long back from holidays and feel so bloated. Did ww before the holidays, tried Dukan when I got home and then got bored with it. Going back on Wednesday to rejoin and get back to the gym to do classes. I think its a good idea to do one or two dukan pp per week. Will give it a try. There are so many diets out there but I think WW is the best as you can have a variety of foods and as long as you stick to the points and move a bit more we will all get there in the end.

Hi. You sound so frustrated with your diet. I was interested to know does your 1 day dukan help things? Not long back from holidays and feel so bloated. Did ww before the holidays, tried Dukan when I got home and then got bored with it. Going back on Wednesday to rejoin and get back to the gym to do classes. I think its a good idea to do one or two dukan pp per week. Will give it a try. There are so many diets out there but I think WW is the best as you can have a variety of foods and as long as you stick to the points and move a bit more we will all get there in the end.

Hiya - Dukan is a great diet, especially if u can push through the "dukan flu" to the other side. MOrnings are great on Dukan, ooh lean bacon, eggs, sausages and more eggs. Lunch time, boiled eggs, maybe fish / yogurt. By dinner i cant handle any more meat, but do. Day 2 by dinner time ive got Dukan flu and feel crap - but 3- 5 pounds lighter. gaah just wish i could go to sleep for 5 weeks and not have to think about food :-(( x

Hiya - Dukan is a great diet, especially if u can push through the "dukan flu" to the other side. MOrnings are great on Dukan, ooh lean bacon, eggs, sausages and more eggs. Lunch time, boiled eggs, maybe fish / yogurt. By dinner i cant handle any more meat, but do. Day 2 by dinner time ive got Dukan flu and feel crap - but 3- 5 pounds lighter. gaah just wish i could go to sleep for 5 weeks and not have to think about food :-(( x

Do u not get egg-bound with all the eggs?!? X

Maybe but dosent exactly spur me on - god this is the largest i have ever been on holiday - i am gonna be so miserable and its not fair on the girls :-( x

Sending u hugs Sweetie.x

Back