I hate water!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do you ever have days where you just cant drink another drop of water?!

Im doing quite bad on the water front today. Ive managed about a liter so far and just feel like i will explode if i have anymore! :tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. will

will Full Member

it can be difficult, buy yourself a litre bottle of water and try and drink a bottle every 3 hours that way from 9am to 9pm you have drunk 4lts(8pints) i do that and dont find it a chore anymore, and i NEVER EVA drank water before LT.

4. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I used to drink quite a lot of water before LP.. but nowhere near this much... i have them 1.5 liter bottles of volvic (reuse the bottle.. not have a new one all the time lol) i try get through 2 and a half of them a day.... usually i m fine with it.. but just not today!
    xx

5. will

will Full Member

just try sippin then, or make yourself a cuppa tea/coffee, dont stress sweetheart.

6. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    know how you feel...dont think im drinking nearly half as much as i should be. just dont like the wishy-washy tummy feeling. like the idea of breaking it down into chunks like you do will

7. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I drink 3 litres a day i split into 1 litre bottles i try drink 1 b4 dinner then 1 b4 tea then the last 1 in the evening b4 bed plus the water from the shakes and i make the shakes with 300ml or more of water give it a try it might work 4 u

8. charlotte

charlotte Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah bloody water......im getting some water flavouring from my friend who is on lighterlife,i done lighterlife two years ago and lost 2 and a half stone so i know the water flavourings keep you in ketosis,so it will help gulp it down,so if anyone is interested have a look on ebay or call the local lighterlife rep or even cambridge diet lady....keep drinking peps xxxxx

9. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have a bottle that is 1.25 litres,,i fill once in the morning once after 'lunch'and one for the evening,,thats nearly 4 litres plus my teas and shakes,,so much easier than filling glasses,,

10. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I switched to sparkling in the evening for a change....might help????

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It does get a bit much hun but just think the more you drink the more likely you are to lose xx

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Tea and coffee dont count as water intake tho as they are a diuretic (sp?) arent they?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.