I hate water!!

hannahike

Do you ever have days where you just cant drink another drop of water?!

Im doing quite bad on the water front today. Ive managed about a liter so far and just feel like i will explode if i have anymore! :tear_drop:

it can be difficult, buy yourself a litre bottle of water and try and drink a bottle every 3 hours that way from 9am to 9pm you have drunk 4lts(8pints) i do that and dont find it a chore anymore, and i NEVER EVA drank water before LT.

I used to drink quite a lot of water before LP.. but nowhere near this much... i have them 1.5 liter bottles of volvic (reuse the bottle.. not have a new one all the time lol) i try get through 2 and a half of them a day.... usually i m fine with it.. but just not today!
xx

know how you feel...dont think im drinking nearly half as much as i should be. just dont like the wishy-washy tummy feeling. like the idea of breaking it down into chunks like you do will

I drink 3 litres a day i split into 1 litre bottles i try drink 1 b4 dinner then 1 b4 tea then the last 1 in the evening b4 bed plus the water from the shakes and i make the shakes with 300ml or more of water give it a try it might work 4 u

yeah bloody water......im getting some water flavouring from my friend who is on lighterlife,i done lighterlife two years ago and lost 2 and a half stone so i know the water flavourings keep you in ketosis,so it will help gulp it down,so if anyone is interested have a look on ebay or call the local lighterlife rep or even cambridge diet lady....keep drinking peps xxxxx

i have a bottle that is 1.25 litres,,i fill once in the morning once after 'lunch'and one for the evening,,thats nearly 4 litres plus my teas and shakes,,so much easier than filling glasses,,

I switched to sparkling in the evening for a change....might help????

It does get a bit much hun but just think the more you drink the more likely you are to lose xx

just try sippin then, or make yourself a cuppa tea/coffee, dont stress sweetheart.
Tea and coffee dont count as water intake tho as they are a diuretic (sp?) arent they?

Back