I have a confession to make....

Yum same here cottage pie with pepper and bouillon in front of me now about to be eaten :)

I can't believe the S&S forum has been taken over by a load of weirdos who like the cottage pie! :eek: ;)

The Exante vanilla was made up cold. I suggested having it hot with coffee (I love the S&S one like that) and apparently they don't like coffee or hot drinks so that's no good. I gave them one of my S&S caramel ones to try (they're doing a trial of the Exante things) as that's one of the nicest I think hot or cold.

Right i am starting up a cottage pie fanclub :cool:

I'll join that club if only to heckle the rest of you! :)

Ill be heckling too , have just counted 27 of the wretched packs
cant understand it , it used to be my favourite meal for a while and suddenly i dont like it one bit
might have to experimenting again and try adding different things , failing that Ebay !!!

Hehe i am a convert since I pepped the CP up, it is yummy. Kickin myself I didn't order more xx

I like Chilli flakes and garlic in the cottage pie, just takes acouple of times to get used to cooking it to the right consistency. The chilli is fab in a pepper and the spaghetti bol is wonderful with a few extra muhrooms thrown in. Heard the chicken soup is wonderful, but I do prefer the exante veg soup. Love the crispy shakes made with water and more diluted. I hope you enjoy your treat every now and then.
I am loving this diet and continue to stay strong because of the variety and taste.

Originally Posted by gunpowd3r
Right i am starting up a cottage pie fanclub :cool:
I want to join the CP appreciation club too, just love it

I thoroughly enjoyed my CP with white cabbage oooh was very comforting :)

Ah I saw "Starlight - Confession" I was expecting you had been for a pizza hut or Macdonalds or something a bit more juicy lol!

Cottage pie i think is defo the biggest of the meals and most filling i do struggle to finish mine especially if i have with 100g protein, can't manage more than 100g of veg or protein with it!

I think it's very like cup a soup in the taste the chicken one lol, i've got a mushroom i need to try.

Back