i have a date

ooops crossed wires......!

Bless you have fun and stop putting yourself down you are gorgeous.

thanks guys :)

aww i really do like him, but am not gonna rush things, been there and done that too many times before, hhaha i just been gettin questioned by my flatmates aout him, cos they seen him last night hahah

xxx

Ahhhhh, sounds lovely!! My fiance and I did that on our first date (wander on a beach) - we stayed up talking until really late too, sat by a fire of driftwood listening to the waves crashing on the beach!!

Have a lovely time today - bet you're excited? Let us know how it goes!!

xx

am sure he cud choose from lots of pretty girls hmmm
well am gonna enjoy myself while it lasts :)
xxx

your'e a pretty girl too stacey, don't go putting yourself down...

just being nosey lol where did you meet him??

Have fun and keep us updated :p

i met him at uni, we chatted once about wat time the library opened hahahaha and then he found me on myspace and we got chattin :)

hda lovely day again today, he has gone home again now

bit of a problem tho, i kinda have another date tomorrow with another lad, but am not sure if me and david are 'serious' datin so that i shudnt be datin anyone else or jus datin hahhah, but how can i find out without lookin like obsessive hahahah

xxx

i met him at uni, we chatted once about wat time the library opened hahahaha and then he found me on myspace and we got chattin :)

hda lovely day again today, he has gone home again now

bit of a problem tho, i kinda have another date tomorrow with another lad, but am not sure if me and david are 'serious' datin so that i shudnt be datin anyone else or jus datin hahhah, but how can i find out without lookin like obsessive hahahah

xxx

Keep your options option see this other lad and then pick lol.

Martin

I would see the other guy then you can decide who makes you feel at ease and which ones company you prefer.....!

Hey Stace hun,

Glad it went well, you deserve it!! I agree with the others, go out with the other lad as well and keep your options open, but if you like this guy more after having been on a date with both then you can decide who is likely to be better for you!!

xx

Back