I have added a few pics in my album

Mrs Scoffalot

For the first time I have added a few pics of meeeeeeee! Mrs Scoffalot. These pics were taken 2 weeks ago away in our caravan I weight 12stone 7lb then.

I do have a few more to add.

have a peek but no laughing!

awwwww thanks so much guys, I still haven't got the balls to put a pic up of me at 16stone....... I still can't look at them but at least I have some confidence returning wich is great!!

I love putting my fat picture up because I am proud of how much I have lost. I put it up from the word go because I wanted to shame myself into sticking at the diet and it worked. I lost 7st.

Having said that, I put 3st back on because I got the point where I felt comfortable and the need to diet wasn't as urgent. I will not make that mistake this time!!!

I love putting my fat picture up because I am proud of how much I have lost. I put it up from the word go because I wanted to shame myself into sticking at the diet and it worked. I lost 7st.

Having said that, I put 3st back on because I got the point where I felt comfortable and the need to diet wasn't as urgent. I will not make that mistake this time!!!

I just can't bare to look at the fat pics gem.

I will do, just not yet.

I am worried about maintenece already to be honest, because somewhere inside me I have a crazy switch that flicks itself on and then the next thing I know I've scoffed through the 28bags of crisps in 4 minutes like the tazmainian devil.

sigh.

xxxx

Back