• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have been cooking all afternoon

S: 19st7lb C: 17st13lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.06%)
Hi all, am on day 6 and I am feeling alot better. I feel great actually. So much so that i have cooked an apple and blackberry pie, a load of jam slices and some fairy cakes for my hubby and son. i also made them chicken fajitas salad and chips for tea. I made all that and guess what I craved? Salad! ha ha I wanted salad and mayonaise. Is that weird or what. My mum is on day 4 of lipotrim and lately all we talk about is food ha ha x it seems to be all we think about. I am planning what I can cook for sunday lunch tomorrow. If I cannot eat I can make sure that hubby and son enjoy their food. Anyone else experienced this? ha ha:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Been there and done that, as have a lot of us on here. Even though we can't eat ourselves we seem to want to make sure those around us are well fed. Didn't dream I would be able to cook lovely meals and not touch them at all. I also love to talk about food and want to know how things taste and how things smell. Give it a week or two and you will be wanting to smell everyone's food, very rude but it seems to help! Funny what this diet does to you.

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
yep just to have some asociation with food eases it in my opinion