I have been cooking all afternoon

Hi all, am on day 6 and I am feeling alot better. I feel great actually. So much so that i have cooked an apple and blackberry pie, a load of jam slices and some fairy cakes for my hubby and son. i also made them chicken fajitas salad and chips for tea. I made all that and guess what I craved? Salad! ha ha I wanted salad and mayonaise. Is that weird or what. My mum is on day 4 of lipotrim and lately all we talk about is food ha ha x it seems to be all we think about. I am planning what I can cook for sunday lunch tomorrow. If I cannot eat I can make sure that hubby and son enjoy their food. Anyone else experienced this? ha ha:eek:

Been there and done that, as have a lot of us on here. Even though we can't eat ourselves we seem to want to make sure those around us are well fed. Didn't dream I would be able to cook lovely meals and not touch them at all. I also love to talk about food and want to know how things taste and how things smell. Give it a week or two and you will be wanting to smell everyone's food, very rude but it seems to help! Funny what this diet does to you.

yep just to have some asociation with food eases it in my opinion

Back