I have blown it!!!

Davey1984

Hi all, I am so gutted, can not beleive I have blown it! I had such a good week but then completly blew it this weekend, I ahve just eaten crap to the point of feeling sick.

I have my niece's christening to go to on 21st August and I really wanted to lose some of this weight by then.

:break_diet::cry:

draw a line under it and start again tomorrow - we all do it now and then. If you added it all up you probably were not as bad as you thought. So start again in the morning.
Take care

I had an eating weekend. It was planned long before I joined WW. I was only good in the sense that I didn't have lunch or snack during the day! But dinner on Friday was a chinese buffet (I did surprise myself by eating a lot less than I had on my plate, and I had less on my plate than i used to! 1 piece sweet/sour chicken etc, it was scrummy! lol), I will go back there but it will be a while, and last night was Toby!
I'm not going to moan cos I had a brill time. It's now over and back to normal! I've got to Wednesday to be good!
So you were bad, it's history get back on track from now and you'll be fine! you've still got time to lose weght!
You've got 7 weeks roughly, time to lose almost a stone!
Good luck!

Everyone has bad days u just have to let this one weekend ruin things for you! Start again in the morning..... Good luck

Hi Davey (that's my husbands middle name!)

I have found in the past and I am a very veteran dieter, albeit for years only juggled a few pounds (now more than a few). If I blew it, it seemed to trigger something and you could well be surprised!

I am sure if you just carry on a put it behind you, you will get on fine - just think of how well you have done so far!

you've only blown it if you carry on binging.

put it behind you now, get some extra activity in and carry on.

i also have had binging issues but i'm finally figuring out why with the help of a health trainer.
maybe you can have a think as to why you lost control.

Jemmalb said:
Everyone has bad days u just have to let this one weekend ruin things for you! Start again in the morning..... Good luck

I meant not let this one weekend ruin things lol!!!

I've only been on WW for three weeks. First week I counted every single point and lost a lb. i was gutted. second week i counted tues wed thurs and mon and was fairly sensible fri sat and sun and i lost 1.5lbs. I've gone with that approach this weekend too.

It's prob not as bad as you think!

Thank you all for your replies, I have drawn a line under it now and i am back to normal eating!

Amazign how clearly you can think the next day whereas on the day you just feel totally out of control!!

I am determined that I will lose some of this weight for my nieces christening.

xxx

Glad you are determined to pick yourself and start again - it was only a weekend and you can undo any damage that may have been done.

I have been away with the girls for the weekend and managed not too much damage and I am very determined to get back on the straight and narrow. Its being able to realise where you have gone off track and being able to pick yourself back up is what counts. So well done you....

Have a good day :)

Me too!! I was truely dreadful at the weekend and put back on the 3lbs I lost on my first week....I did have a great weekend with the girls but have struggled to get back on the wagon since.... I'm really getting nowhere at the moment :-(

Yep - I was rubbish at the weekend too - lots of wine - then Dominoes to make the hangover better! Started again Monday tho - it's all you can do - although I'm hoping that it's one of those times when a binge kick starts your metabalism - fat chance :D!

Back