I HAVE COMPLETED RTM!!!! Whoo!! Out into the great big world....eeep!!!

A massive congratulations you inspiring one!

You are Yoda. :)

Looking forward to picking your brain in the months to come.

Oh BL thats fantastic! Well Done and yes a brilliant way to end the year! :D

Well done BL

What a true inspiration you are, you are the one who stood out to me when I came on here looking for something to change my life around. Seeing how well you have done on LL was what inspired me do this. You have helped all of us with lots of wonderfull advice.

I am so pleased with how well you have done on RTM and I know when my time comes ill be be following RTM to the lettter and going through your RTM thread step by step to help me along the way.

Thank you for all the wonderful stories and advice you have shared with us all.

You did big things in 2008 so please make 2009 a time to enjoy the new you, you truly deserve it.

Congratulations to you BL, what a fantastic achievement, and what a great way to end the year!

You'll be starting 2009 as a changed person and you must be so proud of yourself.

Louale x

Thank you Ava. (I love the name Ava :))

You mentioned my hubby - he has been amazing. ANd it occured to me a little while ago, that this has got to be a lot for him to get to grips with too - ya know?

We always think about how it take time for OUR head to catch up with our bods - and I realised - its the same for him too.

He's been supportive, 110%, and I am so grateful to him.

I bought him a lovely ring and gave it to him to thank him for patience, support, understanding, etc. He never ever made me feel fat, but he likes the new me better, cause he can toss me around now :D

I think it is important to remember those who have gone through this with it, be it a spouse, partner, friend - whatever - they have also had to adapt to all of this.

I'd have never ever been successful doing this with my first hubby. No way!

SO yeah - I love my OH for being there for me. More then I did when I began.

Thanks so much Ava for taking the time to post. :)

Back