I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

Hi Cheryl,

Many congrats on becoming a 'nanny'!

xx

Thanks everyone. Just got back from seeing daughter and baby. OMG Charlotte is soooooo gorgeous, little round face, just like her dads, head full of dark hair and deep blue eyes. She's a little poppet. It was lovely seeing DD and her partner and the baby all together, brought a lump to my throat x x x

Took camera, left it in the car - duh!! But mum did take some, so once I get some I will post them. xx

She's lovely, doing really well too. Have got a pic, but can't get it on here for some reason. Will keep trying tho xx

Cheryl what fabulous news hun,,,,,and what a gorgeous name too. Do keep trying to get the picture up though.......hmmmmmm think Sonkie may become broody .....lol.

Hi Cheryl
Just playing catch-up ... congratulations on the wonderful news! I'm over the moon for you and your family. Charlotte - awwww, how lovely (I adore traditional names ... :))

Can't wait to see the pics!

PS
My nephew and his girlfriend had a baby girl (Bailie Mae) on Aug 27th - must be something in the air!

Hi Debs

I've been a bit lax with minimins recently, only popping in and out occasionally. Hope you are well hun. How's your daughter coming along?

I have been faffing about with the photo, but STILL can't get it up on here. Hopefully someone with a bit more knowhow will come to my rescue xxx

Hi cheryl

Im new here so please excuse the stupidity what is CD. I was on Lipotrim for 4 months but on the advise of family and friends was advised to come off it as i lost 50% of my hair :cry: but i put all the weight back on and the hair grew back! anyhow im willing to try anything at this stage coming to the end of my reason:sigh:

thanks
Nikki

Hi Nikki, welcome aboard. CD is Cambridge Diet which apparently (as I never did it) is identical to Lipotrim, but has more flavours. I too suffered hair loss, but it does grow back again, its just the body's way of dealing with the harsh food restriction. As you can see from my signature, I am now following WeightWatchers, but this is purely to break the Lipotrim/eat/Lipotrim cycle, as I feel after so many years on and off, I need to learn to eat properly and regularly again. Are you considering Sole Sourcing again, or would you prefer WeightWatchers or Slimming World? Whatever you decide, this site is such an inspiration and help to anyone who needs it. xxx

thanks i have done the WW with some sucess but i suffer from PCOS so it is very hard to lose 2 pounds a week it drives me mad! but from reading some of the treads i feel a little more inspired to get off my butt its nice to know there are other people in the same boat and its even nicer to see them support one another!!
thanks again:)

Back