I have eaten all 3 of my meals already!!!

Truffle have you got any marigold bouillon that you could have a drink of - it's really lovely savoury drink that you can have and it feels like you're having an extra soup.

I havent got any of it Katie but im filling up on water and coffee and managing ok now that hunger pangs have gone x x

why is ok to have marigold boullion? I wasnt told this! mmm... I love oxo dissolved so if I can have this I'll be well chuffed!

why is ok to have marigold boullion? I wasnt told this! mmm... I love oxo dissolved so if I can have this I'll be well chuffed!

oh me too lol, can we have oxo????

Hi ladies, i think what folk are refering to is the savoury drink that we can buy from our cdc's, i could be wrong though????

xx

to be honest, i would rather just stick to the rules and have the 3 meals.

honestly give me an inch and i will for sure take a whole million miles!!! :D

I halve all my packets so I have 6 per day - I just put the amount of water in which I choose - I drink 3+ litres of plain water a day anyhoo so cant see it makes any difference

thanks fitz for the advice, i think i shall be halving some of mines from tomorrow :) xxx

just to clarify about the boullion....
CD offer a Veg drink for £5 a tub, and it has a similar nutritional breakdown as the veg boullion....but at a third of the price!
OXO is a definate no-no i'm afraid!

You will come across things on here that are officially not allowed on the plan but for some people it doesnt effect them, others it does.
I have the bullion sporadically and personally, i would prefer to have a mug of this to some chicken or veg etc as i then get the taste for more food! this way, i dont!

Hope that helps kinda!

xx

Back