I Have Finally Found A Nice Smelling Tan..

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hi all, :)

I have tried quite a few false tans in the past, I went through a phase of trying gradual tans, such as johnsons, avon etc, then used all methods of St Tropez, then moved on to all methods of Fake Bake, Finally finding Fake Bake Airbrush which I quite liked.

Just received my new addition in the post the other day which is Xen-Tan, Never heard of it till I was reading my more magazine, went on the website & its liked by loads of celebs & most importantly it smells lush, think of almond marzipan, oh yes, believe it, a tan that smells gorgeous..

Nowt worse than the smell of stale tan the next morning after application, so I have just put some on, smell fades when it is applied but regardless I could sniff the bottle all nite, lol, so all will be revealed after my shower in the morning, really hope its a nice tan.. It's really nice to apply too, rubs in well.

Anyway has anybody else tried this tan, if not whats ya fave??

XX

:D

kel, let me know how u get on with this tan, i usually just stick to the old sun shimmer! wud b great to find a tan that smells nice and goes on streak-free!

Its a very deep brown tan, mind you I did put 2 coats on, lol. :rolleyes:

I got more comments about this tan than any other tan I have used.

Gonna use 1 coat next time I use it, Lads at work said it looks as though I have been abroad for 2 weeks & I also got 'did I fall asleep on the sunbed', lol...

Thanks for this - the smell of most formulas really does put me off. Have ordered one of these and will soon be sun kissed again! This miserable month we need all the help we can get! :D

Where did you order it from hun?

I haven't heard of that particular brand, but I too am a tan in the can kinda gal being I am a skin cancer survivor. I like oil of olay or jergens brand.

Back