My mission to be a Princess

Yes I know what you mean Katy. having a few friend problems myself as you know. Think happy thoughts xx

I have spent the last few hours in floods of tears because of these people... Then it takes one friend to text and say 'no one does that to my friend' and it's amazing how it makes you feel!!

What I'd do for a quiet life and no drama :)

Hope your issues get sorted too! The world doesn't seem full of v nice people ATM ha ha BUT the main thing is we're still on plan wooooohooooooo x x

Thanks tara :) luckily I also have people who know the true meaning of friendship :) and an amazing twin bro!! X x

I had some bother last year with certain friends, one of them was one of my bridesmaids and out of her stubborness she said she didn't want to be anymore. Now she regrets it because the truth all came out and she looked a fool. We are friends now, but these things so show you who are true friends and who aren't x

Yeah I know... it's not the first time!!

I have one group of 'high maintenance friends' and one group of wonderful friends who accept that if I can go out I will go out.

I moved down to London 2 and a bit years ago which is 50 miles away from all my friends. They don't understand the cost of going back and the fact that sometimes I just don't want to. Apparently that means me making no effort to see my firends, however not once in those 2 years has any of the come to see me! It's hard because I live with my parents, but even if they invited me around to their house when they knew I was at home... I would go but I'm the one who has to make the effort to contact. They just don't understand I want to sort my financial situation out and I don't want to be going back. Since I passed my driving test this is also more of an issue because apparently it's easy for me to jump in a car.. whereas they have just had babies so will have to time feeds and baby stuff etc. Anyway I'm fed up of all the abuse and making me feel like rubbish last night so I'm just going to leave them to it!!

Anyway... another day :) 0.75lb loss so far this week and another day before my weigh in :) Feeling good and seem to be doing ok!! Hoping for 1.25lb before today and tomorrow so I'll be in the 12's wooooo.

Wishing everyone else luck today x x x x

Yay the 12s thats my goal!! Sounds like those friends need to get real, doe they not know how much petrol is now, you can't afford to be hopping back and forth like that!

It was kind of the same with what happend with me and my friends, but it was sorted after a month or so, when a couple of them realised they were being ridiculous. When we got engaged and realised we'd have to save up for the wedding ourselves (our parents can't afford to contribute) we had to start making cuts, I couldn't go out as much, and I always work every other weekend 8-8 shifts so rarely get to see my OH as he's only home once a fortnight/week. And sometimes it was when I was working a full weekend too!

I had to drop out of a holiday with them as we couldn't afford for me to go and put away what we need for the wedding, so I paid off my share (deposit) so none of them had to lose anything or pay extra.

I missed alot of days out with friends over last summer and one of them started arranging things when I was always working to spite me. Shes the type that holds grudges and I thought all along she was mad about the holiday thing. It all came to a huge blow up and in the end she realised she was wrong.

People sometimes need reminding that the world doesn't revolve around them x

Tara,

I've also been there with the holiday drama... twice... ha ha!! My OH wound me up even more about it though as I showed him what one of my friends had said and he told me it was immature and he never has those problems. Not exactly what I wanted to hear when I have those problems as it's really not me. It just makes me laugh how Ive never once fallen out with my other group of firends... and that is when one of my other friends texted me out of the blue telling e they were all horrible and I was being sensible and doing the good thing.

I think my confidence has alot to do with it and I've let them walk all over me and do exactly what they want for so many years that when I start to stand up for myself they don't like it and make me feel bad!! But I'm just going to let the water lie. No doubt I'll get another torrent of abuse when I don't turn up on Saturday but I'll be speding time with my bro, who I only get to see once a week if that (we're very close) and I'll be happy doing what I want to do :)

Sorry for the moan guys ha ha!!

I'm just glad other people also understand xxxxx

Friends are about quality not quantity Katy, sounds like you have that just about right! :D

Thanks Giza... I do hope so!! Sometimes I guess life calls for being selfish!! x x

Can I just say Tara and Katy that i'm a bit older than you and unfortunately it doesn't get any easier or better as you get older - seems girls will always cause problems no matter the age!!! You just have to hope that you learn to deal with it a bit better - not sure I have actually but there you go!! I don't want to put details on here as I have a feeling that one of my friends might be looking on this site lol!! xxx

ha ha o dear... maybe we should learn to disassociate with these people!! Unfortunately... it's not so easy eh ;) x x

It's really hard isn't it but i've found that over the past 6-7 years I've found who my real friends are for sure. And I know I can go months not talking to them, pick up the phone and they will be there and vice versa xx

Ah thanks Tara :)

OK so I've lost 1lb this week.. I'm happy with that considering the week :)

Want to aim for 3lb loss... I think I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to lose it as quickly as before because I am 3stone lighter :) 1/2 stone in 2 weeks though makes me a happy bunny :)

Hope everyone has a good day! Thanks for keeping me going :)

I've lost one of these this week :D

1-lb-fat.jpg

Well done Katy! A pound is still a great loss!

The fat picture really puts things into perspective. I used to imagine packs of lard when I lost my previous weight. Really helped me but a real picture definately better.

Keep it up your doing great!

Well done Katy! A pound is still a great loss!

The fat picture really puts things into perspective. I used to imagine packs of lard when I lost my previous weight. Really helped me but a real picture definately better.

Keep it up your doing great!

Thank you GSG!! I know... If I hadn't seen that picture I might have been a bit miffed... however, a loss is a loss and if my body wants to do it slowly then it can. I haven't been 100% so can't expect some of the AMAZING losses some people have. But I'm hoping that by listening to my body every once in a while it will work with me and get rid of the fatty bits it doesn't need :)

I'm going to re-start going swimming in the mornings next week so hopefully that'll speed up the process. I'll be happy with 2-3lb a week though :)

Glad your scales are moving for you. And congrats on the no smoking... I keep cutting down and then having a couple more but I don't have any in front of my boyf so it's just an excuse to spend more time with him ;) lol x x x

Well done Katy!!! So pleased for you, half a stone in 2 weeks is amazing!!! I would be happy with that as a regular loss, well I'd be ecstatic!!!

Congrats! and that dress will fit again soon I am sure!!! xxx

Thanks Tara :) Yep... My 16's work trousers are too big but 14's are a bit small atm! Half a stone more and I'm hoping I'll be there :) x x

Excellent Katy! so proud, your my little inspiration as you've done so well so far! still can't believe this difference in your photos! xxx

Back