I have got the hump......

Tracie Green

Silver Member
oh ive got the hump today..... had a really difficult weekend (food wise) had 2 birthday parties to go to and was actually very good, i even went to the gym yesterday morning and ive put 2lb on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ggggggrrrr!!! not happy!! need some perking up people x x x:cry:

Come on girly - you know you can do this. Everyone has bad weeks (or years if you're me) but you're doing something about it and getting where you want to be.

:party0049::party0049::party0049: Go you, go you xxx

These past few weeks my weight has gone all cuckoo... one minute its down 2 lbs then its up 4lbs .. down 3lbs up 1lb within minutes of weighing ... so my advice is just keep doing what your doing.. dontget hung up on the scales (ifI did I would be a jibbering wreck by now!!) Try doing your measurements.. just keep going :D

my weigh-in day is thursday and i eat crap every thursday night (and lots of it)...when i weigh myself on fri morning and it shows as a 2 or 3lb gain, but after a couple of days it's back to normal then a loss by the following thursday.

don't panic - just do what you need to do.... and make sure you eat lots of fresh veg with your meals :)

Back