i have made a break through !

pandora

finding my way again !
earlier this evening i popped up to out local Tesco's Local for a few bits for the lunch boxes, the usual, yogurt, bread, milk & cake bars. I was wandering around thinking "i'm on an UD i could have a treat" but you know nothing, absolutly nothing sprung out at me :eek:. Whilst in the queue i picked up a jar of Peanut Butter cos we all like it.
When i got home i made myself a PB sandwich.
Here's the break through - i just had 1 sandwich, normally i have no problem in demolishing a full loaf & full jar in 1 sitting, so i'm very pleased with myself :D
xx:)

Well done Cheryl

I too feel so much achievement from eating in moderation. Actually enjoy the food then too!

Hope the feeling lasts for you.

Dizzy x

Well done, this is the magic of Juddd - pressure off, eat normally, no binges! Brilliant!

Love

Well done Cheryl. Am so pleased for you, and its shows it can be done on JUDDDD. Its the real joy of this way of dieting. :D

Am hoping to start thinking that way too on my UD's. Was reading Paul Mckennas book yesterday and keeping in my mind now for my UD's.

1) when you are hungry EAT.
2) Eat what you want not what you think you should.
3) Eat conscioulsy and enjoy every mouthful
4) when you think you are full STOP

So going to keep those thoughts in my head for my UD's. :D

Congratulations, that is a really major achievement. I have just switched onto this from carb cycling and I found a similar reluctance when shopping yesterday. They didn't have exactly what I fancied and where previously I would have got other things which approximated I thought "no, if I can't have what I want today I'll have it in a few days time".
I think it might have been different had I been shopping on a DD!

Back