I have officially made the decision - receiving my S&S packs tomorrow!

BrightonBetty

Silver Member
Eeeeek. Slim me here I come! I hope I will find all the willpower I need! I wish I could bottle this bloated too full feeling that I have at the moment from lunch so every time I feel weak I could remember how horrible it feels...

I cannot wait to make a start tomorrow! Have 6st to lose to reach what I think is my ideal goal!

B x

hello and welcome!!

My pack arrived today but i am starting tomorrow too

Good luck hun :)

Once you see the results of your first week weigh in, i know your determination will be sky high!! xx

Hi Stef and thank you!

I am excited and cannot wait! I am so determined! I have only 1 planned meal I have to attend so hopefully the rest of the days I can be 100%! What are your plans? Are you gonna do 3 or 4 shakes a day, any veg? When's your wedding? Mine's June next year and aim to be a mini bride by then too, lol.

Good luck to you too! I shall be here a lot to write away my cravings, ha. xx

You'll be great! Aslong as you have the determination your well on your way. I did something similar to this a few years ago called lipotrim, was only 3 shakes a day though no bars or meals like s&s :D

I have 2 meals to do at the end of the month for my birthday! So apart from them im 100% on it :)

I'm having 3 per day. Im thinking of having the chicken and veg 3 times a week :D

Mines june next year too! I'm getting married in malta. And looks like we have similar weight to lose, ive gone for 5 stone loss taking me to 10 stone but ideally i need to be in the 9 stones!

How many packs are you having? xx

I have heard of LipoTrim but thought it might be easier if I didn't have to get permission and find a pharmacy etc.

oo, exciting! I bet by the time you get to the end of the month you'll be used to not eating so you won't want to eat that much at your dinners anyway!

I think I will be doing the same, 3 shakes/meals a day and maybe some veg/fish on days when I feel like I can't be without chewing, haha. At the moment I feel like I could fly through without any problems but i am sure boredom will kick in at some point so will need to be prepared for that.

Oo, how exciting! Why Malta? Sounds amazing though, will be so nice in the summer! I hope the weather in Brighton will be just as good! Have you got much planned? We have only booked the venue so far. And sorted out a guest list and I have found my dream dress! I don't want to buy it though until I get to my goal weight, that should be a motivation good enough!

I have decided I will see how I feel, if I am happy in 10s then that's where I will stay but for some reason I have this beautiful 9st 9lb in my head so will ultimately try and get there! xx

I'd never even heard of lipotrim, i was fed up with gaining like 3 stone when pregnant and was in the chemist one day and read this poster on the wall, saw you could lose a stone a month and i was all over it haha. i managed 8 weeks then had enough!

Yep boredem will kick in, but obviously if the weights dropping off that should overcome it..
I just keep thinking ITS ONLY FOOD!!!

Malta- No special reason tbh lol Since we first met 9 years ago we always said we would marry abroad if we was ever to do it.. We did originally want cyprus but we was looking at nearly £500 just in translation fees and couldnt even justify paying it!! we had heard alot about malta weddings, flew over and fell in love, its the island of gozo just off malta :)

And we havnt got much planned yet!! I still cant decide on a wedding planner!! All thats booked in the registrar lol

I'm sure it'll be great weather in brighton :D

I am the same, i feel i would be fine in 10's but like you say just gotta wait till the time comes to decide :D xx

I know that feeling, I lost the weight alright after my first child but ever since I had my second back at the end of 2010 I have been struggling to get back into shape :( I am so fed I just have to get it done this time! I have set plenty of mini goals so hopefully they will keep me going along the way! They say on S&S you lose a stone a month as well so fingers crossed for that! ;)

It sounds brilliant, I am very jealous! We have such a big family here that it would be crazy to do it abroad, would love it though! I shall check it out, sounds magical! Lucky to have been able to book a registrar, you can't here until it is 1 days less than a year until your wedding! xx

Stone a month would be amazing!!

Ahhhh see we only have small family, and even with them it caused arguments over where it was etc so we just booked it and basically said 'if u can come great! if you cant tough!' Lol.

Must be strict in brighton then! As my brother is getting married next april and has booked his too!! xx

Hiya and welcome to S&S BrightonBetty :)

Best of luck to you when you start the diet :D

Hello and welcome brightbetty

Good luck on your weight loss journey it may seem like a lot to lose at the start cos like you I had a lot to lose (5stone) but each week it's going down and down :)

Hi and thank you! :) I am not the most patient person in the world so I really hope that won't bring me down! Just need to keep coming back here for motivation and stock up on some Coke Zeros :p

I'm not very patient either but time goes by if we are dieting or not. I find myself wishing my time away wanting may to come so I'll be slim again

It can be daunting at the start but set lots of mini goals and work through them :)

Welcome Betty! Hope you like the packs and lose the weight you want xx

I shall find out tomorrow! I have put my initial target date as 7th July (20 weeks from now), fiance and I met on the 7th July 5 years ago, that is no reason to lose weight but it's a nice date, hopefully reasonable amount of time, will keep me on track and will still have over half a summer to enjoy as a skinny girl! xx

Back