• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have passed bad habits onto my boyfriend!!!!

I am a bit of a nightmare for weighing myself all the time, but I have been pretty good lately by staying away from them, but my boyfriend (who I have started on SW) keeps weighing himself!!

(He thinks I dont know but he moves the scales so I can tell... hee hee!)

He always used to have a go at me for weighing all the time... now he is doing the same..HA!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
My husband is just the same! I used to hop on the scales for a sneaky peek every morning but now manage to stop myself and only weigh once a week. But OH is on them every morning and moans at me when I tell him he shouldn't! I've tried hiding them but our house isn't very big so he always manages to find them, lol. Tigger, I think the battery idea is excellent!! Not sure what he will think tho :D

I am a bit of a nightmare for weighing myself all the time, but I have been pretty good lately by staying away from them, but my boyfriend (who I have started on SW) keeps weighing himself!!

(He thinks I dont know but he moves the scales so I can tell... hee hee!)

He always used to have a go at me for weighing all the time... now he is doing the same..HA!
Hahahahaha, shame on him! Move them away somewhere and leave a note saying 'GOTCHA!'... Then don't mention it again until he does, lol xxx