I have really let myself down

kazza55

Morning all,

Well, after 6 weeks on LT and nearly 2 weeks i CD without even a sniff of food i really let myself down last night. I got home from work after having the day from hell and automatically raided the fridge. I wont go into detail, but lets just say i stuffed my face for nearly an hour. Im so angry with myself, i couldnt sleep last night and i just feel like a complete failure. Ive got my weigh in tomorrow and im too scared to go in case i have put on loads. I know i should just write yesterday off and get back on track today, which is what im going to do, but i cant seem to get my head around the idea. Anyone else been through this? Please help.

Karen x:cry:

hey kaz, try not to dwell on it you are doing so well, just get back on track today!! good luck with your weigh in !!

it was 1 bad day out of 8weeks of good days hun, dont worry, good luck at wi you will do great.xxx

Draw one big line under it all. Make sure you go to your weigh in. I used to do that with Slimming World, have a bad week then not bother going to weigh in. I would then just continue the bad week. Get weighed, get your official CDC weight and get on with it. If you have put on (which I doubt) at least you will know. However, if you have lost please do not think "Well I got away with that, I could do it again". It WILL catch up with you if you do it too often.

Draw that line, yesterday is now history.

Hey you have done great to get this far! I raided the fridge the first week so in no way are youa failure, you have done great and you had the day from hell - you did what anyone would of done :hug99::hug99:

Just draw the line and start again.

It's not the cheat that matters it's how quickly you get back into it. Old habits die hard and all that, it'll take us all time to come up with new coping mechanisms for stressful times. Get back on the wagon, go to your WI and move on from there. Good luck for today, just go hour by hour and remember how far you've come and why you're doing it!!! x

Back