I have returned :)

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hey gang

I know it's a bit late but Happy New Year to you all and here's to a great 2011 :)

I know the "how did you survive xmas" conversations have all be had so I won't go there ... onwards and downwards I say!

I'm on day 2 of my return and although I felt physically horrible today (have my period too) I feel mentally great to be taking positive action again :)

Although I came off plan over the xmas and NY I managed to "stay aware" most of the time and lost another 2lbs. So it looks like the mental changes CD has made me face up are beginning to become habit :)

hey loves x Good to see you again x

Hi Gg! Welcome back! :D Glad you had a good Christmas and New Year, and congrats on losing 2lbs.
I am slowly getting back into CD at the mo, but my first appointment with my CDC is the 1st of Feb.
Hope to catch up soon. :)

Hey gg, was just thinking yesterday we hadn't heard from you in a while

Well done and welcome back!
X

Gg FANTASTIC to see you back - really missed you and your wise words. Looking forward to catching up. hope you feel better soon - day 2 is horrid.

Hi all

thanks for all the welcomes .. makes me feel :woohoo: and :wee:

Woke up a bit headachy this morning but not sure if that's the new pillow I got or not... I got one of those memory foam ones and it feels as hard as a rock.. not sure how much it's "molding to my body". I was supposed to be meeting my sister for a walk on the beach but it's sub zero so we don't think her toddler would enjoy it too much. Instead I've just hoovered the car out and the whole of downstairs.

I'm shattered now so time for Dr. Phil and a nice bottle of water :)

Hey GG fab to see you well done for losing over christmas - I am at goal now and have moved up the steps and we are now trying for a baby - but I so cant eat like I used to Cambridge really does change your eating habits - I have a little bit of what I fancy but half the time I cant eat it as it makes me ill x lovely to see you back x

Welcome back hun... :)

wow 2lbs off over xmas. i put on half a pound didn't stick to my 'what i was going to do' plan. em ended up in hospital 20th as did my mum, she was re-admitted. ems has chicken pox and they were infected. so ended up coming off plan earlier than intended as i had hospital food for a day.

my mum's been in since 20th dec and is hopefully coming out next week minus her leg. it was infected and the infection had stopped responding to antibiotics so the consultant basically said 2 choices left. the other option wasn't an option. it was a artery bypass and it might or might not have worked could have ended up in amputation anyway and it was a 5 hours op under general which wasn't good for my mum's bad heart. so i've had a right pickle trying to get back into focus and back on plan 100%. not managing it at the min.

Great Things... i've pm'd you

Back