I have Started, so I will finnish?

...wanders in after falling asleep all evening.. Hi Ya KKG :wavey:nice to see you :D I went upstairs to watch the telly, it was sooooo exciting I fell asleep. Thinks I best at least catch up on my diary...... Hows it going?

Its all quiet on the RC boards... is there anybody out there?:sign0009:

is everyone having a bad week?......
:missing:​

Its all quiet on the RC boards... is there anybody out there?:sign0009:

is everyone having a bad week?......
:missing:​

I have not done any exercise this week, I have been really busy but I have been eating well sticking to the diet.

How are you doing?

no exercise just walking the stairs at work !! and forcing myself to eat breakfast !... got a stress management thingy this afternoon .... hope they dont have tea & biccies .....

Stay away from the biccies!!

I did my exercise dvd today, I managed 30 minutes, god it really made me sweat badly, I am gonna try and go 40 minutes of it tomorrow.

Oh Joanie, what's wrong hun??

awwwww Joanie ((huggzz))

I am at work, lunch time, having my food, because I dont think I can control myself walking past the pasty shop

I lost 2 pounds this week, I am a bit disappointed as I really thought I'd lose more. It's still a loss though.

Well done Summer, thats a definite loss isn't it ! I was upset with my loss this week, but I aim to stick with it, so next week there may be a better loss xx

I went mad at the weekend, I was so naughty and I feel so bad.

Saturday night I had a glass of wine and 4 cans of cider, a toastie (white bread, cheese, ham and tomatos)

Sunday morning I had a bacon sandwich with brown sauce.

Now it's my time of my month, I am bloated and want some chocolate.
This is gonna be a bad week I know it :(

Summer !!........ Huggz, I hope the week got better, sorry I havent been about, I had to cut my thoughts off from food, and avoid the kitchen area !! x

Hi Cosmicangel
I agree with Joanie (Hi Joanie) about other people's success stories can sometimes leave you thinking ‘why am I not doing as well as them?'

A friend of mine at the Rosemary Conley club is feeling very fed up at the moment because she decided to only have 1000 calories instead of her 1600 that she is allowed and has lost no weight at all. But she has lost weight, you can see it in her face and her body although she is still insisting this diet is not for her. Keep remembering why you joined the club in the first place and stick with it even after bad weeks.

If you are finding the food boring, spice it up, have faijitas and chilli's but keep the portion sizes smaller. Keep drinking the two litres of water/juice it will keep you feeling full.

Don't give up, you can do this!!!! You are ding this. Well done and keep it up.

Elymay xx

Hi - nice to have found there are some on here doing Rosemary Conley - I did it many years ago and managed to lose over 3 stone - but it has crept back on - so decided it was time to sort it.

Only lost 5 lbs on the strict fortnight - but then 3lbs and another 1.5 this last week.....bit disappointed as I'm being strict with myself and walking instead of driving to the shops, and also doing the exercises...BUT I have already lost 3" off my tummy, so clothes are definately feeling a lot more comfortable and I'm down a trouser size.

means I still have another 3 stone to lose (that sounds awful) but hopefully because I can feel "thinner" already I'll manage to keep going.

I'm so sorry I didnt reply to your post sprokit, not been about for a few weeks.
Mines been a struggle these few weeks, but Im back!

Back