I have started

weelanie

Well first shake is done. Hot choc with coffee I do I spoon reg one decaf. Total coffee mad but trying to cut back slowly. Last time I did ts I drank a lot of coke Zero and it made life a lot easier and didn't affect my lose. However, the sweetener doesn't agree with me. This time round the only add in is coffee and no more than 2 with caffeine per day. Here is to a great day everyone. :) skinny here I come lol

Skinny is waiting to welcome us!!! Sooner rather than later hopefully! :)

Nicola xx

Welcome and good luck, I am a complete caffeine freak too so add coffee to the vanilla and choc shakes too - yummy :)

Good Luck x

Good luck W. Have a good week

Good luck, im on week two now and also add coffee to the vanilla shake its really nice! first weigh in this morning and lost 11lb so just stick to it its worth it and today i have energy and feel so much better,its not easy that first week but you will see results.good luck.

Good luck Weelanie.
First few days are hardest but once those are over it does get much easier :)
I also add stuff to the shakes - coffee in the choc shake, and extra vanilla to the vanilla shake. Both are lovely hot or cold...
Coke zero is apparently better than the others as it has no citric acid. I've never had a problem with any of the other diet drinks but they can affect some people's ketosis. And the water really does make a difference even though you'll be in the loo half the first week ;)

Thanks for the encouragement :)
I have coffee in all flavours of shake and use warm water. Goes down so much better but I miss sweetener but they kill my tummy :)

Back