I JUST GOT A WII FIT!!!!!

Oh im soooo excited!!! I just got a phone call from the shop I reserved my wii fit and I am now the proud owner of one!

So Looking forward to trying it out! I have been itching to get one of these for aaaaaages!

With LT, Body Combat Fitness Classes, Slendertone arms and abs, AND wii fit! Well Im definitely determined to hit my goals! lol

Oh i feel like a wee kid on christmas day! ha ha ha.... ;) xoxoxox

xox

oooooooo, i've got one they are great, you'll love the hula hooping!!!!! lol:D
sandie x

hula hula

oooooooo, i've got one they are great, you'll love the hula hooping!!!!! lol:D
sandie x

yeahhh - i heard the hula hoop is great! xox

ive got a wii but cant get hold of the board, where did u get yours from?

Oh i couldnt get the wii fit board either... There is a store in northern ireland called extravision (like block buster) I put my name down on a reserve list and they called me - but they only got 2 in!

They are like hens teeth! Good luck in finding one - im sure there must be a load coming into the market again soon. You can sign up for text alerts at argos i think xoxo

have fun on your wii fit x

Oh im soooo excited!!! I just got a phone call from the shop I reserved my wii fit and I am now the proud owner of one!

So Looking forward to trying it out! I have been itching to get one of these for aaaaaages!

With LT, Body Combat Fitness Classes, Slendertone arms and abs, AND wii fit! Well Im definitely determined to hit my goals! lol

Oh i feel like a wee kid on christmas day! ha ha ha.... ;) xoxoxox

xox
I'm on my way round to your house.... i really want a wii fit...but would never get on the bloody thing with my boys...How dare my children play with their xmas present more than me hehehe!!!
You are going strong hunni slim jim here you come!!!!

IM UNBALANCED...

WOW! I thought i was going to be quite good at this wii fit thing... its actually really hard... and not very good for my confidence... lol hmmm... im determined to get improve though!

Is anyone out there really good at it?

I get 2 stars for most of my efforts and some activities I only got 1 star :( lol

I am also soooooooooo old in my wii age! lol

xox

heheeh that should give you the motivation to beat the bloody thing..if you are anything like me i love to prove people wrong...things go get em girl , you will be great soon xx

Last edited:
hope so!!!!

heheeh that should give you the motivation to beat the bloody thing..if you are anything like me i love to prove people...things go get em girl , you will be great soon xx

thanks nic! and ur right! i will beat it! lol xooxoxoxox

That's great Julz. They are all sold out down here but I live in hope - lovely hubby has offered to buy me one!

x

if you are trying to find a wii fit try this link...this is how i got my boys wii at xmas!!1 great website
Wii Fit - In Stock Locator

Thanks Nic, will have a look.

x

WOW! I thought i was going to be quite good at this wii fit thing... its actually really hard... and not very good for my confidence... lol hmmm... im determined to get improve though!

Is anyone out there really good at it?

I get 2 stars for most of my efforts and some activities I only got 1 star :( lol

I am also soooooooooo old in my wii age! lol

xox

Hi,

I got my wii fit 4 weeks ago and i'm still using it pretty much every day!! It's fab and i've been telling all the girls i know to get one!

How you doing with your star rating now? Don't despair, you'll improve quickly if you keep at it. i'm now at 3/4 stars with most of mine after a month of using it. It also gets more and more enjoyable because you unlock lots of new things the more you do.

Must admit though, while i loved the hula hooping at first, i'm now onto the 10 minute one and its become a bit of a chore. I'm keeping it up simply because i'm an exhausted sweaty mess at the end of it so it must be working!!

i am now in the habit of swearing at the yoga instructor when he tells me my "body is swaying a bit" so perhaps i'm spending too much time on it :character00116:

LOL!

Hey, I greatly improved even on my 2nd day got yoga master on a couple of the exercises! :) I did it everyday for a week but I didnt go on it last week as I was in bed with a flu for most of the week... I need to get back into again, only got back into slendertone 2 days ago!

Its great fun though and very motivating! I would def recommend it to anyone...

Some of the yoga moves are lethal not to sway in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tree one is like so hard not to sway, I always get told off!!!

And my centre of gravity is always slightly to the left!!

I LOVE SEEING MY BMI GRAPH THOUGH! IT IS GOING DOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! lol xoxx

Back