I just got dumped by my boyfriend

Thank you. I had already split from my hubbie of 15 years, and father of my kids, I had been seeing this other one for 5 years, I thought he was everything hubby wasn't. I thought I was so happy. Perhaps I just wanted him to be

told my class what had happened, listened to their suggestions of torture for him, and the best we came up with, the same as you guys was to keep on track, lose the weight, show him what hes missing!! So i have been 100% today, day 1 of the new me and i will hit goal by myself & prove to him that its his loss :)

xxx

May I suggest a thousand fleas in his crutch :8855:

On a more serious note. Your weight loss should be 100% for you. Anyone who wants you for the way you look is not worth having.

big hugs xxx

fillymum said:
May I suggest a thousand fleas in his crutch :8855:

On a more serious note. Your weight loss should be 100% for you. Anyone who wants you for the way you look is not worth having.

big hugs xxx

This made me :D tee hee...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi hun, ditto this 2 weeks ago and it's poo. What a creep dumping you one day then texting you to say how good you look the day after - well yes, you do look fab and what a fool to miss out on you, his loss, your gain hun. Get your head held up high and smile xxxx

Being dumped is the worst feeling ever, bless your heart, and well done you for getting back on plan so quickly :) He sounds a bit of a creep texting you the next day to say you looked lovely, better off without!!!

Years ago I dated someone that I was really smitten with, he dumped me on christmas eve, and then was creeping around again on new year's. Turned out the present I had under my tree from him was a shoe box with a lump of wood in it with a book voucher tied to it (he didn't even know how much I loved reading, was just cheap!) I can laugh about it now but at the time I mega gorged on all of the chocolate and alcohol floating around the house :s

Chin up my love, and focus on yourself xxx

Back