I just realised - If I lose weight today I will OFFICIALLY weigh...

I have the same dress on I wear every week with a pair of tights cos tis bit chilly. Need to have Big Wee before class, but am still nursing the one cup of green tea I made this morning (sip every couple of hours - this is my trick, see. I reckon 1 sip = -100 calories and magically the lbs all come off, oh yes!

Er, that's not based on anything but wishful thinking by the way.

haha Vixx you are as bad as me! I've been nursing the same water for hours now. According to my own scales I've lost two pounds of the four that I put on last week (undeservedly) but still got three to go until I get to my weigh in weight from a few weeks ago so am doing my best to have the same result in class.

Should have added also, you have done so well until now.

Good luck with WI, I can't wait to here the resut xx

That is a brilliant achievement! Keeping everything crossed for WI tonight and congrats on the amazing loss you've already had. Seriously impressed! :D

Right, am off now girlies, be back later with news of either (a) skinnieminnieness or (b) depressed and fed up and went the KFC on the way home because I am an epic failure...

Vixxster!! You are a-mazing!!! Wow....
I need to start taking more notice of people's stats - people like you really inspire me to try hard and carry on with this journey.
Well done hun - can't wait to hear how you did tonight
xx

Hi again - just worked out from your ticker how much you have actually lost - inspiration I think is an understatement. Good luck with weigh in.

Liz

can't wait to see if you've lost that 2lb! :D x

well done on your loss so far, I am in similar situation and have recently got in to the 100's which I havent been since I was a teenager. Its a great feeling!! Hope everything went well for you tonight! x

Vixxster you are keeping us all in suspense!! Spill the beans girl! xx

Back