I just want to be healthy and fit - will I be successful

I've lost 6lb!!!! yahoo. Taking me down to 16 stone 2lb. Im close to being in the 15 stones, haven't seen that figure in years:eek:

Well done x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4:

I've lost 6lb!!!! yahoo. Taking me down to 16 stone 2lb. Im close to being in the 15 stones, haven't seen that figure in years:eek:

Well done believer :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast
Normal porridge

Lunch
Salad and chicken (grilled)

Dinner
Half chapati
Spinach curry
Salad

----
Did 40 mins on bike yesterday. Was an ok day. Really happy with my weight loss though :)

05.06.13 food diary

Breakfast was couscous and yogurt

Lunch
Chicken
Spinach carrots potatoes

Dinner
Chapati
Curry
Salad

Was in the office today but avoided extra snacks. Only managed 12 mins on the bike but as I was at work I walked more then I usually would so hoping that will make up for it

Today was a lovely day. So lovely that I forgot it's Friday not Saturday. My other half and I took the day off work to spend time together and went for a walk. We took the river walk from Kingston to Hampton court. It took us just over a hour to walk 2.9 miles. Then we took the river boat back to Kingston. Even hubby said I'm walking a lot faster then I used to. He used to always complain I walk slow lol. We sat in the park by Hampton court for a hour then travelled back. For lunch had Nandos but I removed all the skin from the chicken and had a salad and rice with it. Also breakkie was subway but again had half of a 6 inch sub. So hopefully did ok. On top of that I managed 20 mins on the exercise bike too.

Food diary to follow

Food diary for 06.06.14

Breakfast
1/2 of a 6inch breakfast subway ( I used to have a foot long before :p)

Lunch
Frangos meal - grilled chicken (removed skin)
Salad and spicy rice. With shared portion of hummus

Dinner
Chapati 1/2
Chicken curry salad

Breakfast
1/3 of omlette. Made of eggs, onion, spices, tomato. Fried in fry light

Lunch
Chicken curry
1/2 chaptti
Salad

Dinner
Same as above

40 mins on exercise bike

I did 30 mins on the bike after the walk yesterday. My legs are still sore. Trying to do the plank for 45 seconds after the walk ended in me collapsing in a heap at 43 seconds. I thought maybe I'd stop for the time being. However my lovely hubby got me to try again for 45 seconds and I did it!!!!!!

So far things are going well

Well done, you are doing so well...I gave up with the plank might try the challenge again in a month or two. Can i ask how much couscous do you mix with the yogurt for the breakfast?

I'm trying. I want this badly. But will see how it goes.

Denise with the couscous I normally
Just put in 1 to 1 1/2 level dessert spoons never measured it weight wise.

Does it soak up the yogurt & expand? Or do you make with water and then mix in yogurt & fruit

I use frozen berries and yogurt it just absorbs the water from that. You don't have to do anything. Just layer fridge and in the morning it's all ready.

Ok, will make tonight for brekkie see if i like it.

08.06.14 food diary

breakfast
0% yogurt with half a apple and half a banana chopped

lunch
grilled chicken with carrots

dinner
burger
2 chicken wings
chicken tikka type bbq thingy.
a few oven chips

---------

managed to avoid the after BBQ ice cream. Yay!!! Also managed the normal 40 minutes on the bike. Almost died doing the plank challenge though lol.

I am happier then I was. I feel like I have more energy, I can go up and downstairs 10 times a day whereas before I used to avoid it. Instead I would wait until I had no choice but to go upstairs. I hate my upper arms though they are so fat! I know though as I loose weight that will improve too.

I did a booboo today though, I weighed myself (i know I shouldn't have) and I may have put on a 1lb. And I don't understand why. A bit disheartened but I won't let it affect my routine. I don't want to be sitting here this time next year at this weight because I couldn't be bothered anymore due to an off day.

Hi Believer,

Don't worry about 1lb. It could be that your muscles has built up. Try measuring yourself if the scale goes up. I have scales that measure body fat/water/lean muscle ratio, which really hopes when the scales go up. Were looking to lose fat, not weight, so don't be too disheartened by the scale number x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4: 17.3 (+1lb) not dieting

Hi believer I made the couscous porridge...didnt like it it was crunchy hmmm...

Food diary for 11/06/14

Breakfast
Couscous yogurt, frozen berries

Lunch
Grilled chicken tomato cucumber lettuce and chickpea salad

Dinner
Half chapat chicken curry. Salad and dessert spoon of briyani

--
I was in the office today so managed 10000 steps without too much issue. Especially as decided to meet up with hubby to say hello. Also once I was hope did a 30 min and 10 min session on exercise bike.

Hi believer I made the couscous porridge...didnt like it it was crunchy hmmm...

That's a pity. I've never noticed it to be crunchy but I have frozen berries with it so maybe haven't noticed.

Back