I just want to lose 1 pound.

I'm proud of myself this week, i resisted the urge to buy crisps and junk food and I didn't eat any this week. I'm happy.

I did T25 again last sunday, it wasn't as hard as the first time. I'm going to do it today and tomorrow which will be twice as much as last week.

I'm proud of myself this week, i resisted the urge to buy crisps and junk food and I didn't eat any this week. I'm happy.

I did T25 again last sunday, it wasn't as hard as the first time. I'm going to do it today and tomorrow which will be twice as much as last week.
Well done TidePeach👏👏👏👏

I last updated in January, i hope everyone is safe. I think with everything that is going on in the world, my anxiety increased at times, I went into panic buying mode and I bought loads of crisps and chocolate aswell but because I'm weak, I would just eat them within a few days.

I think I had also gotten into the cycle of okay, let me eat today and then tomorrow I will start again and exercise and become fit.

But then when next day would come I would make up excuses and then the following week, on Friday I would say the same thing and eat more whilst telling myself that I am just going to this today and make a change.

Also, with T25, I completed a whole week of it, a few months back, I weighed myself after the week and I was still the same weight. The thing is, I know change takes maybe 6 weeks or more to show n other factors too but I had pushed myself more than ever before. That workout dvd is Hard!! My body was killing me but I worked out everyday. I pushed myself and honestly, it wasn't fun.

The reason I pushed myself was because I wanted to lose weight but I didn't enjoy it and thus it became hard to want to work out. And suddenly I had no time or I was tired or whichever excuse I gave myself.

I haven't been working out as consistently, maybe I would workout once in 2 weeks or even longer. Because I had no motivation at all.

But then I have always wanted to do Yoga, I tried it once or twice before, i might have mentioned it in the blog but I didn't stick with it for some reason. It was Yoga with Adriene.

But a few days ago I was like, let me just try it out. Do the 30 days. I am doing the true 30 days challenge, I have completed day 4.

I am really proud of myself, for being consistent. I actually do Yoga after work. I enjoyed it. It doesn't feel strenuous or painful or hard. I enjoy doing the moves and trying new things.

It's different. At the moment my goal is to just to do something with my body. To finish this 30 day challenge. I do feel as though it is having more of a positive outlook on my mindset. My body, I feel like my muscles are being toned lightly. I am only on day 4 but even if I don't lose weight right now I am just happy I can do Yoga everyday and I really want to complete the challenge and learn more about Yoga. Maybe one day in a some years I will also be able to do a handstand.

Mindfulness also I feel could help me eat more healthier, but we will see.

Welcome back TidePeach, it’s great to hear from you and well done on your challenge 👍

I find dieting is all about getting the head in the zone and doing Yoga is a great way to get there.

Welcome back TidePeach, it’s great to hear from you and well done on your challenge 👍

I find dieting is all about getting the head in the zone and doing Yoga is a great way to get there.
Awe, thank you xx
Im just trudging along. But I definitely agree about Yoga, it's not just the body but also the mind and how you see things differently and it's small changes but with a big impact.

I want to set a goal this week to not have any chocolate or crisps. Just for one week, I want to see if I can stick to it.

Also, I discovered justdancenow app, where you have your phone in your hand and a laptop and you can dance to a song. It was so much fun. They were 5 free songs, so I worked up a sweat today and I surprisingly really liked dancing too Abba Fernando.

Welcome back, do you use a particular yoga app/dowload/online video..

I Just wanted to come on here and say I have worked out 3 times in a week. I'm so happy. It's been a while since I have done that.

I have realised. (Another revelation lol)

But let's be honest, I'm lazy. I don't particularly like to workout. But it's good for my body. So, I don't think working out everyday is for me because I'm lazy.

I decided to workout 3 times a week.

I hadn't worked out in a whole month. Which is shameful.

But Saturday I did dancing, I love dancing. Sunday, I did dancing plus weights and muscle exercises.

I was in pain on Monday and Tuesday.

Today, I was planning on working out. I almost didn't because after work I am tired and lazy but I thought, let me just work out and I did the pussycat doll workout dvd 1 and it was hard. My body is so weak :((( but half way I started to feel good and when I finished, I was so proud of myself.

I have workout out three times in a week. I'm happy.

Ohmygosh the last time I posted was on July 2020. That’s crazy.

I got a promotion near that time. My first one ever and it was exciting but also there was a lot of stress and I was learning a lot more new things and people were being hired n I was somewhere meant to manage them too so it was kinda crazy for a while. The stress was a lot and cos I had so much more work to do I basically worked and then I wud go home and work from home it was crazy but now I have a handle of things at work abit more.

I want to be more motivated to lose weight again.

Like I don’t know what I’m meant to eat to lose weight anymore. There was a meal I had with potatoes and steak and veggies and it was so yummy but it hit me there ways worse carbs or meat...

I want to create a workout plan and have more of a plan or routine for when I am meant to workout.

Also I have deleted my social media accounts and I have found I feel like I have more time and also I felt like I was on Twitter n tik tok and I was just being fed all this info that I didn’t really need. I feel calmer n I am reading more now too.

Small steps for the better. I feel I need to incorporate healthy eating and exercise n weight loss into my life a little more.

Glad to have you back and looking forward to reading all your posts. I stopped using facebook during the ice bucket challenge. I installed tik tok during the summer and deleted it after 2 hours. Yep, it gives you so much more time to concentrate on you👍

Glad to have you back and looking forward to reading all your posts. I stopped using facebook during the ice bucket challenge. I installed tik tok during the summer and deleted it after 2 hours. Yep, it gives you so much more time to concentrate on you👍
Oh I remember the ice bucket challenge. Yupp I think I’m reading more stuff now and just have more time for myself now it’s gone. It’s crazy how much time it takes up without even realising it.

I don't even know how to lose weight anymore but I was just thinking to myself, January is gone and I was what did I even do. Even this week. I'm just what did I do. I feel like I have been living like a zombie because of work for the past few months and I am finally waking up.

I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 203IBS.

I went through my workout DVD collection and this is it:
1. Pussycat dolls DVD 1
2. Pussycat dolls DVD 2

3.Strictly come dancing DVD

4. Davina super body workout cardio
5. Davina super body workout - Strength

6. Davina high energy five - Aerobics and legs
7. Davina high energy five - Pump & Abdominals
8. Davina high energy five - Boxing & Aerobics

9. Davina Ultimate Target - Fabulous fat burner & Target workout
10. Davina Ultimate Target - Brilliant boot camp & Target abs

11. Davina my 30 minutes workouts - Pump
12. Davina my 30 minutes workouts - Cardio
13. Davina my 30 minutes workouts - Core stability

14. Davina Fit in 15 - Cardio 15 & Legs 15
15. Davina Fit in 15 - Arms 15 & Core 15

16. Davina intense - intense cardio box
17. Davina intense - intense toning
18. Intense abs

If I do these workouts 3 times a week. I will be finished in 6 weeks. (Start date 08.02.2021 - end date 21.03.2021)

19. T25 - ALPHA 5 weeks (Start 22.03.2021 - end date 25.04.2021)

20. T25 BETA 5 weeks (Start 26.04.2021 - end date 30.05.2021)

The goal is to try an lose 1 pound a week. The body is unpredictable so some weeks I might lose more and other times I might lose less than that.

On 30.05.2021 the goal is to be 187IBS. To lose 16 pounds. I will then have a overweight BMI lol.

In order to have a healthy weight BMI I need to lose 42 pounds. I calculated that I need to do this workout plan 3 times and it will take me 1 year to have a healthy BMI and be 161IBS - 11ST. 5IBS. 161 is my ultimate goal.

This was just me planning and calculating things and just trying to have a goal and trying to have something to push me and things might change and I might change but I am going to take it a day at a time and a week at a time.

My weigh in day is Sunday.

Let's see how this goes.

Ohh I also started reading Salt, Sugar and fat by Michael Moss. About the food industry and how the food giants hooked us on that and it's quite interesting how they add more and more sugar in order to compete for stomach space or how scientists make it so that when we eat certain foods we reach this bliss and it is more addictive or how they manipulate salt or sugar so that on the packaging it says its less salt in grams but they have changed it so that the smaller amounts are more impactful or something like that. It's quite interesting.

So much happened this week.

I weighed myself today, I lost 2.4 pounds. I am down to 200.6 Ibs. Yay, but will I be able to maintain it hmm.

So on Monday I worked out I did Pussycat dolls dvd 1, as planned. The thing is before I do these dvd I always do some dancing in my room, use weights a few times before that or I do it on the weekends. I don't know, I never just go from not really working out to doing a dvd.

For the next day I was really really tired and i felt so drained. My body was more sore than usual. Like even on Thursday I still left aches and I kept on telling myself, workout and it never happened. So, sadly I only worked out once this week. I feel like next week I want to do dancing twice and yoga once. So, slowly build my body up to it.

Also on friday after a week at work from hell. I really don't get why some people are so rude at work. But I survived.

Anyways Friday my mind went to those crisps and chocolates and I ate them like there was no tomorrow.

I am now going to say something that is quite controversial or if I had told myself this a week ago, 2 weeks ago 2 years ago I would have given myself the side eye because it goes against everything I have known all of my life.

The thing is for me is I always feel full because i am always eating and I overeat alot and I had watched this video about what happens to the body when we overeat and it made sense. video

A few days later i was looking up fasting, i don't really know why, I have tried it before with 100% failure but I was watching videos and I kept on seeing intermittent fasting. I had never heard of it. I just know about fasting for 24 hours, 2 days or some fastings for religious purposes anyways I watched a few videos and it talked about the health benefits and the different types with the most popular being you eat during an 8 hour period and fast for 16 hours.

When I thought about it, I have breakfast (i learnt breakfast means breaking the fast) around lets say 8am - I have lunch at work at 12pm - I come home have a snack and then dinner a little later.

So, if I eat breakfast at 8am then at 4pm im done until the next day. I will be starved when I get home, I need to have dinner. So, i ruled it out but then as I was eating breakfast i thought what if I dont have breakfast and I start eating at 12pm then I will have until 8pm, which will be enough time to eat dinner.

This thought had never crossed my mind, ever to not have breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need breakfast to grow and be strong and healthy or whatever else I have been programmed to believe since I was a child.

So, I went online and did some research because I couldn't think why breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I cannot remember a time I woke up and I was hungry. But I still eat breakfast every morning. I know there are many reasons probably someone will name why breakfast is the most important meal of the day but the fact that that was made popular was because of Kellogg's advertising their product and the push from the bacon industry it makes me question a lot of things. Like imagine if people didn't have breakfast cereal companies, milk industries, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, bread, baked beans and a lot more billion dollar companies would lose a lot of money, so it would make sense to have "research" and scientists go around claiming breakfast is the most important of the day or how now I know about lobbying/ billion dollar corporations and the government are intertwined and sometimes their intentions are not for the best welfare of the people who put them in power.

So, Saturday and today (Sunday) I ate at 12pm and the last thing I ate was at/ before 8pm (or plan to eat until) which might be why I lost weight. I going to try it on Monday to see how I will be when I have to go to work. I am just experimenting, if it is too much then I will go back to having breakfast but I want to try. It's fascinating.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been doing intermittent fasting for a while now and I am at a comfortable 2 meals a day. I eat at 1pm and about 6pm and once you get to about day 3 it's not a problem. I don't get hungry, I get greedy but not hungry. And if for some reason I do get hungry at 11am then I eat at 11am. Someone had a conversation with me at work last week saying that we have always been told that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I said yes that breakfast, or breaking your fast, is the most important meal of the day but it doesn't have to be in the morning.

I’ve been IF’ing since 2012. I only occasional have breakfast if I know I won’t really eat until late afternoon.
I have my off days where all I want to do is eat but then I can go a couple of weeks eating between 12 and 6.
A binge now and again I think resets your thinking and body as I find eating can be a chore.
I do feel better having a small eating window.

Hi, I've been doing intermittent fasting for a while now and I am at a comfortable 2 meals a day. I eat at 1pm and about 6pm and once you get to about day 3 it's not a problem. I don't get hungry, I get greedy but not hungry. And if for some reason I do get hungry at 11am then I eat at 11am. Someone had a conversation with me at work last week saying that we have always been told that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I said yes that breakfast, or breaking your fast, is the most important meal of the day but it doesn't have to be in the morning.
Wow that is soo true. I feel like everyone knew about intermittent fasting apart from me lol. Like I was eating for such a long period of time each day and I had always thought that breakfast in the morning was so important so that’s what I was told but I feel like I have just discovered something new.

Today is day 3, and my first day going to work and eating at 12pm. It wasn’t that bad and it’s deffo something I can do. Also it doesn’t really feel like I’m restricting anything cos I can still eat during that eating window, it’s more like a lifestyle change. I really enjoyed my lunch n I also felt that thing in my head that said I’m full before I had finished.

I’ve been IF’ing since 2012. I only occasional have breakfast if I know I won’t really eat until late afternoon.
I have my off days where all I want to do is eat but then I can go a couple of weeks eating between 12 and 6.
A binge now and again I think resets your thinking and body as I find eating can be a chore.
I do feel better having a small eating window.
Wow I luv hearing that IF works for you. It’s so new to me and it goes against everything I grew up being taught.

Also same I think I felt like I ate all the time when I didnt really need too. Like I was always full but today I felt a little hungry just before 12, which is good cos then I enjoyed my lunch more hehe

Fingers crossed it works for you, and I deed for all of us trying. I definitely don't feel as bloated and I have more energy or at least I am less lethargic

Back