I knew this would be a struggle BUT NOT THIS BAD :-( Any advice?

friday for me means tea with the in-laws, and more reason for charlie to be naughty.... roll on 8.30 when they leave... hopefully they will take their son with them... ive had enough of them all today lol.

Hey Chelsea and Claira, how've you managed with the weekend? I've managed to keep myself pretty busy doing the garden - a mammoth task for a small garden... I neglected it last year, so had to really knuckle down and get rid of all the weeds etc. Been attacked by brambles and thistles and covered in cuts and bruises but at least its kept me from thinking about food. Back to work tomorrow and hopefully I'll be strong enough to resist the inevitable temptations that'll be about the place.

Gosh i have been awful :-( i actually feel really ashamed at what i have eaten this weekend, well since Friday i just fell off the CB wagon.

I am dreading WI on weds. I have 7 weeks now as well to my holiday so from this week i will stick to it & i have no events/plans going on so there is no excuse

Well done SH for staying on track

Urgh, I haven't really stayed on track, had a blip on Wed after my WI and then a little bit of a blip (cupcake) on Friday. I've worked really hard this weekend to stay 100% because the scales have showed a 1lb gain. Not happy about that, I need to try and get it off before WI on Wed. Need to at least be losing weight every week. I've got 6 weeks to my birthday and really want to be as close as possible to my target by then.

Seems we've got a similar timescale to lose weight in. I have nothing standing in the way now. My next food related function is my birthday weekend, 2 of my friends have birthdays around the same time as me, so we always have a joint celebration, this year it's a bbq at my house. Iwant to be as near to my target as possible for then. Maybe we can keep each other going?

Def SH im all for motivating each other

I shall be having my 1st shake in a mo, im dreading it as well, seems like ages ago i last had one my taste buds need to get use to the taste/texture of them again.

:-( i just cant do it i cant get motivated i have eaten again today & loads. The scales are going to hate me tomorrow aint no way it will be a maintain tomorrow, i can see & feel the weight gain

I dont understand why i cant get back on track with it again. I literally now have had 7 days off this plan

Butt Kicking Time ;-)

Right Missy, I'm going to kick your butt lol.:asskick:

It's really hard to get back on track and it's so easy for 1 day to turn into 7. But I think the worse you feel about slipping off track the harder it is to get back on again. Forgive yourself, it's done now. I always find that if I can just make it through day 1 again I'm okay. So make tomorrow day 1. Pretend you've never done this diet before and it's all new to you. Get through each hour, if necessary plan out exactly when you're going to have your shakes and water, it'll give you something to focus on. You can do it... turn it into a positive. Tomorrow is day 1.... the first day of being one step closer to those gorge pictures:D.

This is going to sound totally vain:ashamed0005:, but I've got my profile pic (me at target) as my phone and computer wallpaper, and on the fridge. It's better than a Fat picture for inspiration. My fat pics just make me think 'Oh whats the point:sigh:' whereas this pic reminds me I really want to get back to this!:D:D I want to be able to get my photo taken without having to contort me face, suck in my stomach and generally mess about until the 'pose' hides all the fat bits lol... That pic was effortless, I just smiled.

The other thing that helps me when time get tough is a bit cliche - I write down exactly how I felt being thin, and what it means to me to be thin, then I write a list of Pros and Cons. Usually my Cons list doesn't get beyond - It's too hard lol. My Pro's list is loooooooooooong!! Anything to focus your mind onto why you want to do this is helpful.

Good luck chick, you CAN do it, you just need to have a bit of faith in yourself. Baby steps!!!:wavey:

Thanks for that butt kicking SH

Right tomorrow will be day 1, i am going to change the date i started i need to get on & do this. I am feeling awful so bloated & fat i really dont like feeling like this

I am going to be so embaressed seeing my CB consultant next week. I didnt buy any shakes off her last week as i had some left over, & i wont be again tomorrow, she is going to love me :oops:

I am being weighed tomorrow at 6.30pm so i will get on it again tomorrow. Like you say get day 1 all of day 1 under my belt & i think i will be ok.

I have just read some magazines i got early & have a picture of how i would like to look. Im also going to do that change my profile piccie

You finding it all ok now your managing to stay on track after your blip on the weekend?

Yeah so far so good thanks hun, scales must be broken though lol they're just not moving boo. I get weighed at 6pm tmw so fingers crossed the 'official' scales will be kind. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going have the great losses I had last time, but so long as I'm losing each week I don't mind so much.

Good luck for your weight in. I've stock piled a good few weeks worth of diet over the past 3 months lol. I'm keeping them for pre holiday emergencies as there's a good long use by date on them.

So it was bad a 4lb gain for me for 7 days off eating. I am starting off 1lb heavier than i did 3 weeks ago now.

I am re-starting the whole thing, & im starting off at 11st 13.

How did you get on SH

I only lost 1lb this week. I'm not sure how to feel about that really. I'm glad I've lost it, especially since I thought I hadn't lost anything at all, I just feel a tiny bit disappointed by the smallness of it. This next week I'm going to move onto SS. I've been doing SS+ since I started back on CD. I'm not sure if it'll make a difference to next weeks loss, but I'm going to give it a good go. I've turned down and invitation to see a band on Saturday night, because I know I'm not strong enough to resist the lures of alcohol and the inevitable dirty kebab after. So for this week I'm going to concentrate on me, and not worry about going out.

I'd love another decent loss like that 6lb one the other week, it'll really help bring me closer to my target. If I could lose another 8lbs I'd be 1st away, but I'll settle for anything more than 2lbs lol.

So tomorrow is my first day of purely SSing and tomorrow evening will be quite hard for me I imagine, so really we're both in the same boat this week hun. Good luck xxx

I am doing SS so we will be in the same baot all week. My friend is also doing it, he starts tomorrow as well although is doing 810. There is a stone between us exactley we are both 13lbs at the end so be intresting to see how quick we drop down the lbs & who gets where the fastest.

Ooh a good bit of healthy competition is always helpful. When I first did CD my friend was doing Lighter Life and so neither of us cheated at all because we were too scared incase one losts lots more weight than the other lol. I'm doing it on my own this time because my friend has put all her weight (10st+) back on and can't face the thought of doing it again. I only put 2st 9lbs back on and that was enough to get me back o track again.

Sadly I'm actually quite looking forward to doing an SS week. If I don't see a decent loss I think I'll just have to accept that this time round I'm only going to be losing slowly but surely. We shall see....

How are you getting on SH???

WI for me tonight & i lost 6lbs :) so un-expected i did not think it would be more than a few lbs (if that)

Wow that's great! What a boost! I'm having a really rough time at the moment I've only lost 2lbs in 3 weeks and yet I feel thinner my clothes are bigger and people are noticing. This week I haven't lost a thing and I'm gutted if I'm honest. It seems like whenever I set myself a target my body fights against it and I don't make it. Back in Jan I decided I wanted to get back to my target weight by my birthday at the end of may, it's 4 weeks away now and I'm not going to make it I've got 21lbs left to shift.

Anyway as a result of my disasterous wi last night and the fact that I'm nights right now (it's 3am lol) I've eaten lots today, it was a silly thing to do but it's done now and I'm hoping it might just set the ball rolling again for a decent loss next week, I'm losing motivation fast :-(

Well I hope you have another cracking week! Xx

Back