I know I am going to get to goal this time ..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Crazyfool, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    because . I have joined SW, and WW and others many times and never gotten to target .
    Last night I was out with the girls and TBH I was dreading it from a SW point of view . I never stick to vodka and coke and I always end up in the pizza shop on the way home . However I had 4 vodkas and diet coke ( and a few diet cokes in between ). I went with my friends to the pizza shop and got nothing ... they were trying to get me to eat some wedges and pizza .
    It didnt actually feel that difficult either :D

Anybody else found they have turned a corner ?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liv82

liv82 Member

I was out last night and at the end of the night my friends all nipped into the indian takeaway for chicken pakora (I went in- to warm up) Came out without buying anything while they all munched away. However, my hair had taken on the smell of the pakora and if it had been edible, I was tempted to have a quick bite!! Felt good to resist though x

Crazyfool likes this.
  4. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    seriously I am 36 and this is the first time ever I have been strong enough to resist ..probably as I wasn't drunk enough lol . Welldone you I love Indian food ! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.