I know I dont post here often.....

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
..... but i read the posts every day to keep me motivated!
So for anyone wondering how much they can lose on Cambridge, I thought I would post my results for this week.
After 20 weeks of SS and 10 weeks of SS+, I have lost an amazing 8 stone and 2lbs!!!!!!!!
I could never have got this far on a "normal diet", and my BMI has gone from 42 to under 28, which means I can now become a CDC and spread the good word!!!
So if anyone is out there wondering IF it works...... YES IT DOES!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

Absolutely fantastic achievement!:0clapper:

8st 2lb:winner:

Well done Claire!

Love Mini xxx

WOW!!! My goodness, that is fantastic! well done, doesnt seem enough to say, but well done!!:D

I like you dont post, but i read all the posts!

I had lost 3 stone with CD jul-oct but had to give up, purely finacial reasons, but i am starting agin on 28th dec,( after putting a stone back on :cry:) i cant wait to get started again on the 810 plan, it truly is the best diet out there, and you are a real inspiration to me!

anne-marie xxx

..... but i read the posts every day to keep me motivated!
So for anyone wondering how much they can lose on Cambridge, I thought I would post my results for this week.
After 20 weeks of SS and 10 weeks of SS+, I have lost an amazing 8 stone and 2lbs!!!!!!!!
I could never have got this far on a "normal diet", and my BMI has gone from 42 to under 28, which means I can now become a CDC and spread the good word!!!
So if anyone is out there wondering IF it works...... YES IT DOES!!!!!!!!!
Many congratulations and i thought that i was doing well 'til i read posts like yours. I am at target weight and just working towards maintaining.
13 weeks and 3 stone 3 lbs gone for me. Size 10.
This diet is fabulous, if you really want the end result and are committed. You truely were and are. Good luck in your decision to become a CDC.

fantastic, well done hunni.xx

Thats incredible CeeKay, if you're who I think you are from another forum (beauty related :)) you have been my inspiration to start CD, I think you've done brilliantly! xxx

Thanks all!
Do feel quite proud that I done it, well very nearly lol

louiser.... cant pm you on here, pm me on the other site so i know who you are!! lol

:wow:Amazing, well done, stories like yours really do keep people going and inspire new people x

thanks girls... just keep plodding along... lol

Well done thats truely an inspiration to me. Im starting on the 5th jan. with the same to lose. i hope i can be saying what u r this time next year. well done xx

great story!

day one for me, done and dusted...reading ur achievement is very inspiring!

r u exercising? if so when were you able to start?

i started exercising and then moved up to ss+ cos ss alone was not enough. i started with half hour of wii fit per day, and now do about an hour 3-4 times per week. gonna look at more toning type exercises after the christmas period, and might move up to 810 if i add them to what i'm already doing.

thank you to all who have replied on this thread.
i remember when i started reading about people who'd lost a large amount of weight, and wondering if i ever could, which is why i've posted, especially with the amount of people about to start. i hope its proof that CD really does work.

Wow
what a amazing weighloss you must be so proud of yourself like youurself l read alot of posts to keep me inspired :talk017:

That is brilliant!!! I was just wondering whether you had a problem with any loose skin, I am very worried that I will lose the weight and have loose skin everywhere.... I am getting a wii fit for xmas so will definitely start doing that in the new year.

Back