I know i'm expecting too much......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulouless, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lost 3.5lbs pleased it a loss don't get me wrong but I really thought i'd lose a little more than this. CDC is happy and says its about right but I have so much to lose.....

Even so staying motivated and cracking on got to lose 10lb in two weeks to meet my July target, had an omlette meal at a curry night out last week and some quorn so no meals out now and can stay SS completely.

Rant over.....:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    but the bigger picture you've lost 18lb in 3 weeks which is amazing!! keep it going x

4. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you're doing fab!!! and don't forget if you carry on losing 3.5lb a week u will lose a stone a month!!!

don't lose heart in any way or i will hunt you down and give you a good shake!!! :)

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I agree - you've done a great job - be happy - happiness makes you lose weight too.

6. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Oh Loulouless, how I understand where you're coming from! I'm the same, I'm so impatient! So now I don't look at my goal weight anymore. It's not even on my details because it was depressing. And now I really enjoy my 3lbs losses.

Your losses are really really good. Keep at it and you'll be slim one day. xx

7. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Also mini-goals help, the kind that you can tick off every week or every fortnight. So for example, I'm almost at BMI 35-something now and I know that it is achievable in a week or 2. Not very challenging, but I feel so good when I can put a green checkmark after a WI :D

8. loulouless

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the support - was one of those feeling sorry for myself moments, i've dusted off and this week SS here I come so hopefully a little more next week. Just got to get out of eating at a Hen meal....oh dear...maybe I could meet up with them later....?

9. loulouless

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    don't lose heart in any way or i will hunt you down and give you a good shake!!!

Love it thanks do it please!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.