Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I know i'm expecting too much......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulouless, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lost 3.5lbs pleased it a loss don't get me wrong but I really thought i'd lose a little more than this. CDC is happy and says its about right but I have so much to lose.....

Even so staying motivated and cracking on got to lose 10lb in two weeks to meet my July target, had an omlette meal at a curry night out last week and some quorn so no meals out now and can stay SS completely.

Rant over.....:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    but the bigger picture you've lost 18lb in 3 weeks which is amazing!! keep it going x

4. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you're doing fab!!! and don't forget if you carry on losing 3.5lb a week u will lose a stone a month!!!

don't lose heart in any way or i will hunt you down and give you a good shake!!! :)

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I agree - you've done a great job - be happy - happiness makes you lose weight too.

6. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Oh Loulouless, how I understand where you're coming from! I'm the same, I'm so impatient! So now I don't look at my goal weight anymore. It's not even on my details because it was depressing. And now I really enjoy my 3lbs losses.

Your losses are really really good. Keep at it and you'll be slim one day. xx

7. Book-Worm

Book-Worm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    Also mini-goals help, the kind that you can tick off every week or every fortnight. So for example, I'm almost at BMI 35-something now and I know that it is achievable in a week or 2. Not very challenging, but I feel so good when I can put a green checkmark after a WI :D

8. loulouless

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the support - was one of those feeling sorry for myself moments, i've dusted off and this week SS here I come so hopefully a little more next week. Just got to get out of eating at a Hen meal....oh dear...maybe I could meet up with them later....?

9. loulouless

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    don't lose heart in any way or i will hunt you down and give you a good shake!!!

Love it thanks do it please!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.