I know i'm expecting too much......

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Lost 3.5lbs pleased it a loss don't get me wrong but I really thought i'd lose a little more than this. CDC is happy and says its about right but I have so much to lose.....

Even so staying motivated and cracking on got to lose 10lb in two weeks to meet my July target, had an omlette meal at a curry night out last week and some quorn so no meals out now and can stay SS completely.

Rant over.....:D

you're doing fab!!! and don't forget if you carry on losing 3.5lb a week u will lose a stone a month!!!

don't lose heart in any way or i will hunt you down and give you a good shake!!! :)

Oh Loulouless, how I understand where you're coming from! I'm the same, I'm so impatient! So now I don't look at my goal weight anymore. It's not even on my details because it was depressing. And now I really enjoy my 3lbs losses.

Your losses are really really good. Keep at it and you'll be slim one day. xx

Also mini-goals help, the kind that you can tick off every week or every fortnight. So for example, I'm almost at BMI 35-something now and I know that it is achievable in a week or 2. Not very challenging, but I feel so good when I can put a green checkmark after a WI :D

Thanks for the support - was one of those feeling sorry for myself moments, i've dusted off and this week SS here I come so hopefully a little more next week. Just got to get out of eating at a Hen meal....oh dear...maybe I could meet up with them later....?

Back