I know nobody can really answer this but...

Well I lost 1 lb this week. And I ridiculously feel disappointed (but that is against a backdrop of poor losses over the last few weeks)!! Ha! Stupid curry (it was nice though ;)) xx

Don't be disappointed... You enjoyed your curry and you're back in the wagon. A loss is a loss. If you were eating normally, you may well have put weight on so it's a double whammy! If it's any consolation, I've not lost anything since Monday morning and I have a lot to lose! But again, I'm not putting on so shouldn't grumble really ( and I didn't even get to enjoy a nice curry!!)

Keep going.. You'll get there!

Thanks newmummy, it's just that I'm getting VLCD burnout I think!! This is the 5th time since 2006 and my mate says I am not allowed to do it ever again if I want to lose weight in future. The first time I did this I had big losses to start with but I was WAY bigger. Having said that, after a matter of weeks, I was still only losing 1-2lbs a week (and I was 100% back then with no "cheating"/planned meals/whatever). I keep having a nagging thing in the back of my head telling me to do some, eek, exercise...

I'm with you totally! I did LL in 2006 and lost just over 4st. Gradually it went back on and I tried to do LL again but was a complete disaster (group not so nice and the leader was pretty rubbish compared to my first) I then attempted CD on several occasions without much success and felt rubbish having to 'fess up to my CD lady that 'yet again, I had failed!!'

So here I am again, 2 children later and just 1 stone less than my highest pre-LL weight! Ho hum!!

I do wonder whether you can ever repeat a VLCD with the same success as you had that very first time?!? We shall wait and see I guess.

I've had a rubbish day today, my first proper bad lost control day. Back on it tomorrow else I'm not going to reach my goal in time for Easter!

Cx

Back