I lost 9 lbs!!

lentil2

Gold Member
After an horrific Christmas gain of 12.5 lbs, I was really chuffed at weigh in yesterday to find I had lost 9 lbs!

I don't usually post my losses on a thread but I thought it was a good example of showing that if you get back on track after a splurge, you really can limit the damage.

So to anyone who is 'scared' of facing the scales after stuffing yourself silly....just do it and get back to basics!

Sod posting it on here Girl. get it on a billboard!!!!! Well done! Amazing.

Thats fantastic - Well Done you!

Woohoo!!! Well done!

You are so right about getting back on track. This is the main (and very big) difference of me doing SW this time than in the past. In the past I'd say blow it and would go on holiday to America to see my family and put on half a stone and instead of facing it would quit. Now, I get back on track as soon as I'm home and it really does limit the damage done. I usually find by the time I weigh in class I've only put on a few pounds because I got straight back on it.

Well done!

aww very big well done Sam thats fab any tips for a big loss like that
xxx

a great big bloody well done from me XX

Thats Fantastic Well done you!!! xxx

:happy036:Wow that is an amazing weight loss:0clapper: You must be on cloud 9:character00100::bliss:

wow well done you. You must be SW Forum slimmer of the week with that loss!! WTG. What a great kickstart to the new year

Back