I love charity shops

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
I popped into the british heart foundation for a coupld of skirts for summer for work and picked up 2 size 16s one was a new look one and one from monsoon and both for £6.29 am really chuffed ( i could never normally afford anythign from monsoon lol)

its much easier to buy from a charity shop if your size keeps changing as thne dont have to worry about taking out a second mortgage for new clothes lol

When I lived in Brighton (Kemptown area) our local charity shop hardly had any nice skirts, or dresses, in larger sizes. When I complained I was told that any large and feminine clothes were snapped up pretty quickly by the local transvestites.

Bl**dy men, even when they are WOMEN they're a nuisance!

lol - there was a poor woman in there when i was in there she tried to buy a couple of tops to have the lady behind the counter berate her assistant for putting them out on display saying 'i clearly told you i had put them aside for myself!!!!'
i was mortified for this customer how rude!!

I love charity shops i buy quite a bit of clothes for the kids and most look unworn :D great aint they

I'm another charity shop fan too ~ BHF is my fave, I have got some fab items out of it, mostly with tags still attached. I got a lovely Ted Baker top with tags for £4, originally £60! I told my friend this and about all the other great bargains I got but she refuses to go into them!!!

Me too I'm a big fan of them, picked up a Miu Miu denim skirt at the weekend for £5.99 its a little tight but will be perfect by the time winter comes, got a lovely Next suit and an Austin Reed suit that I wear for work. My friend picked up a Versace skirt and Matthew Williamson shirt once!! My boss (who earns oodles) get most of her work clothes from the charity shops and has some lovely stuff, its just a case of having a good look!

Back