I love my Red Days :-)

Jenny809

Gold Member
Thought it was about time I had a food diary and as I've nearly managed to loose 4 stone on red days, thought it might be useful to share ideas too. Will try and update daily :)

Gonna post pics of previous meals as I know a lot of people wonder what to eat on red days.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

A lovely breakfast of muller light yoghurt, fruit and hexb of all bran crunch

ForumRunner_20130206_145518.png

Wow that's amazing. My weight loss seems to be 1-2lbs a week at moment so have wondered if red days would speed it up maybe. Not in a super rush to lose but would like to be at target by June. Have got 2st to lose :D

Main meal ideas

Salmon on a bed of cabbage, bacon, onion, leeks and brocolli

ForumRunner_20130206_145703.png

Lamb casserole

ForumRunner_20130206_145742.png

Beef stroganoff

ForumRunner_20130206_145809.png

Salmon with roasted veg

ForumRunner_20130206_145840.png

Wow that's amazing. My weight loss seems to be 1-2lbs a week at moment so have wondered if red days would speed it up maybe. Not in a super rush to lose but would like to be at target by June. Have got 2st to lose :D

Hi there! I don't seem to loose on ee or green, body can't handle the carbs unfortunately. I sometimes have a little, maybe as a hexb but mainly just have meat and veg in various ways!

2 stone by June can be done too! :) I started sw in July and lost 3 stone by christmas x

Well I have looked at the future and if I lost 2lbs every week till June then I'd be at target :D I suppose I'm expecting 3-4lb loss every week which is silly and technically healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs a week

Wednesday

Brekkie - vanilla muller light, banana and blueberries

Lunch - scrambled egg, large field mushroom plus button mushrooms, tomatoes, satsuma

Tea - homemade cheese burgers (hexa), wholemeal roll (hexb), spicy butternut squash wedges, salad. Pud - strawberries, raspberries and a meringue nest 2.5 syns

Snacks - 4 sponge fingers 4 syns, 2 alpen light bars hexb

Drinks - black coffee, homemade lemonade

Syns 6.5 so far

Last edited:
Well I have looked at the future and if I lost 2lbs every week till June then I'd be at target :D I suppose I'm expecting 3-4lb loss every week which is silly and technically healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs a week

1-2lbs is definitely a healthy loss. On red I have had big losses in a week, up to 5lbs but it's often followed with a sts so evens out!

Yes see now that would be great but has you say, it evens out xx To be honest as long as I'm losing I'll be happy :D May do a few days on red so I can have extra HEX as that's what stumps me on EE sometimes the fact I can't have cereals then bread later lol xx

You can always have some carbs as hexb on red but I tend to use mine on cereal and bread/rolls x

Good luck, am here if you have any questions/need ideas :)

So glad you've made a food diary! Thinking of trying some red days once I'm back on it but always struggle with ideas! Never once managed a red day without turning EE haha! x

just what i need as i have been looking up red day ideas. well done on your weight loss!!

just what i need as i have been looking up red day ideas. well done on your weight loss!!

Thank you! Red days do take some getting used to but you'd be surprised with how much you get full without any carbs at all!

Hi here to subscribe, I do a lot if red days, yours look more exciting than my though lol
Congrats on the weight loss x

Back