I love Slimming World because...........

The Caretaker

Silver Member
I love Slimming World because;

Spaghetti bolognaise hmm that's gone in a haze
Steak & chips but not on my hips
Casserole and stew its so nice to chew
Lamb curry and rice, wow that's always nice
Chicken and veg stir fry go love handles say bye bye
Breakfast of full English for what more could you wish

All of these things are Slimming World greats
Each one of them could easily grace your plates
Pop in to a group and maybe chat
for this sort of food you owe yourself that

Attachments

• image_zps457a1f39.jpg
    image_zps457a1f39.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Love it Hun :)

I've shared it with my C :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm practising for when I might possibly be needing to do stuff my group should go into it ;) let me know they think, cheers

Very early stages yet, I have been asked by my C SW has worked so incredibly well for me I have no fear of speaking at groups and like help the other members and the pops night is next week so I'll go to that and see what it feels like.. I wrote another poem last month about the group night from start to finish, fancy reading that?

Oop's you very kindly read and replied to that last week :)

Very early stages yet, I have been asked by my C SW has worked so incredibly well for me I have no fear of speaking at groups and like help the other members and the pops night is next week so I'll go to that and see what it feels like.. I wrote another poem last month about the group night from start to finish, fancy reading that?

You sound like a great member to the group and you'll be a fantastic consultant too :)
I look forward to hearing more about it. I saw your other poem too and its great. Keep em coming xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love SW for all the obvious reasons but one of my main ones is connecting with all you lovely people, who feel like friends already. I love clicking on to Minimins and 'chatting' with you all. It's a great way to share a journey and make it fun and interesting. Thanks! x :)

Second that ^^

Back