I love The Biggest Loser programme

I am SO glad Jennifer went!!

I also think "sicknote" needs his butt kicked! :p

I missed todays as I have it Sky+ to record and was out so my son thought he would be helpful and record it for me so it failed :(

I really think Miriam & Eunice should win, Followed by Mark/Kevin/Carol/Katey

LiSe x

ZOMG!!!!!!!! Watching it on iplayer now. Sicknote stuffing his face with cupcakes after effectively being given a last chance with richard and start losing weight properly. He's an idiot! And kevin clearly needed the phone call more.
Do not like jamie now.

how many weeks is the UK series over ?
ignore the above question just answered my question at the weigh in i thought the other countrys were over a longer period ?

Last edited:
Jamie was well out of order with the cup cake thing. And his girlfriend didn't even seem that bothered about talking to him!

Thanks for the reminder Pineapple, I would have missed it. I only get to see wed and Fri, but got my son to download the prog I need to get catchup. (I'm a technophobe paranoid about viruses!)

Loved their faces when they got split into teams...I wouldn't want Angie as a trainer either lol.

Oooh so what happened today then (had to go shopping for smaller trousers - and fitted into 12's!!!!!!!!) I was going to watch it on the internet catch up doodah, but my computer is refusing to believe it's got an audio device (despite me waving the speakers at it :rolleyes:) so not really much use without sound!

NOOOOO!!! I'm so gutted Myriam has been evicted:(. I really liked her and she was trying so hard! Sadie better work even harder now to prove she can do it - I haven't been that impressed with her up to now. Couldn't believe the way the Pink ladies went on and on about how they would leave if they got Angie as a trainer!! Didn't they go on then program to lose weight by whatever means!? Thank goodness Maria saw sense and realised her bark is worse than her bite:). She is tough but seems like a really caring person and she's only trying to motivate people.

What a fab opportunity they all have got - hope Jamie keeps at it, he's such a big girl's blouse with all that blubbing!

I haven't had time to watch it and I'm going to be away for 5 weeks so I think I'll miss the rest of the series. But Miriam evicted? Nawwwwwwww she was my fave to win! And Sadie has already been saved over and over that really sucks.

Saw Carol and Katie (green team) on This Morning with their 2 trainers. I wouldn't have recognised them. They have lost 10 stones between them.

Irene xx

I couldn't find it on ITV CatchUp which is a shame...because I would love to see how Katie has done. I think she has turned herself around so much.
The bonfire thing was really moving yesterday...made me think about throwing all my knickers in the fire. Don't think it would have quite the same effect in our living room though, I know O/H wouldn't be too happy about it...he has just finished decorating lol.

Back