i LOVE this diet!!!

louizekj

Silver Member
I just thought it needed saying, lol....it's bloody brilliant!!! :D xx

Oh yeah baby!!!1 Feeling fab this week yay!!!!!!! We all must be nuts lol

Lol, thanks Shaz. Can you tell i'm in a good mood today! How you doing on the Atkins by the way? I did that before i started LT about 2 years ago and lost a stone...am thinking about doing it when i go to L.A in August if i'm still not at goal weight by then!xx

Oh yeah baby!!!1 Feeling fab this week yay!!!!!!! We all must be nuts lol

Haha yeah completely loopy! I never thought before i started LT that i would actually love going without food!! How did the lateral thigh training go? I love mine...tones you up rather nicely!xx

Haha yeah completely loopy! I never thought before i started LT that i would actually love going without food!! How did the lateral thigh training go? I love mine...tones you up rather nicely!xx
very well hunni feel loads better and had my slendertone up to 70 whilst i was working on those legs....will have perfect abs under all this fat in no time hehe..
So glad i didnt sell it on ebay in feb!!!!

Ooo now does slendertone actually work then? i have wondered about that for so long and never known anyone who has one to ask! I jog on the wii for half hour every other day and do water aerobics twice a week...but thats just overall fitness and i really want to sort my tummy out for my holiday in August!xx

Lol, thanks Shaz. Can you tell i'm in a good mood today! How you doing on the Atkins by the way? I did that before i started LT about 2 years ago and lost a stone...am thinking about doing it when i go to L.A in August if i'm still not at goal weight by then!xx

I think its a fab diet to go onto once at goal....to just take that few extra pounds off as a buffer zone. I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks so am really pleased with that. I wouldn't do it long term coz I know I'm not eating all the nutrients I should be and I'm having far too many eggs (colesterol and all that!!), but for a few weeks I think its great. Not as good as LT though!! (and CD actually).

6lbs in two weeks is great hun! Mmm if i can stick to that on my hol and manage to not put anything on i'll be over the moon! I keep looking at the pictures you have up on your signature and think i neeeeeed to have a tummy like that for august lol. You look great!xx

Your as nutty as they come babe. Give me a week and hopefully i'll be shouting the same.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You most definately will! Last week i was slagging it off something rotten...this week i love it! It's ketosis...it's evil but brilliant! I sneaked a look on my scales..midway through my week and was over the moon :D xx

im struggling a little bit to keep it up, im only on day 3, please help! x

Hi honey! You ok? If you have managed to do 3 days then you might think your struggling but your not :) your doing brilliantly! Why are you feeling bad?xx

Again...switch over day. Your body has nearly run out of stored carbs...soon your fat will be being melted away and you'll be in ketosis. Don't give in hun....you'll be so angry with yourself if you do. Well done for jumping straight on here. Take a look at the slide show at the top...that will be your motivation hun.

Day 3 is notoriously hard Kayleigh! You're nearly in ketosis, just keep your eyes on the prize and you should be there by tomorrow.

Keep drinking black coffee as an appetite suppressant, play a game on the arcade, whatever you do don't crack as today is a crucial day for you and once it's over you'll find it sooo much easier.
This diet is fantastic once you get past the first few days, then you'll see why we all like it so much!

Good Luck!

SW
xx

SW and Shaz have said it all hun. Have a look at their pictures...it's unbelievable! Keeps me going :) xx

Kayleigh hang in there I promise it does get better!!! Another few days and you are through the hard part. Drink loads of water, take paracetemol for the headaches, hotwater bottle for the chills and tell family to flip off and fend for themselves for a day or two!

thanks for your replies, i keep being told from my sis who has sucessfully completed the foundation stage (LL) its days 3 and 4 i need to watch out for, but im just not seeing how things could possibly get better at the mo! :(

Im sure with the advice and support of you lovely people i will get thru it. thank you again.x

Ooo now does slendertone actually work then? i have wondered about that for so long and never known anyone who has one to ask! I jog on the wii for half hour every other day and do water aerobics twice a week...but thats just overall fitness and i really want to sort my tummy out for my holiday in August!xx
Its working for me hunni...however i don't follow the guideleines i use it for around 2 hours each day and really blast my abs on 60 - 70 they are like rock underneath...they are selling the active one in tj huges for 35 quid BARAGIN it comes with a heart monitor and tells you how may cals you have burn etc... i wear mine while i am exercise so i am toning in fat burning zone (which makes it better apparently) but they can be used whilst sitting on here at night lol xxx
http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/Home_Electricals/Health_&_Beauty/77060199999

It gets sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier ...soon you will feel like a new you...day 3 and 5 were the hardest for me ...stick at it and you will be a winner!!!!

Back